Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

WWF Mt. Rushmore would be Hulk, Stone Cold, Rock and Andre. Although their heads would be etched on the cheek of a Triple H mountain.

Yeah. They good but ya make it seem like thy're legendary :smh: they do a bunch of flips unnecessary stuff and super kicks and marks automatically go crazy. REdragon>>>>>>> bucks

I consider those two teams apples to oranges. Watching a RedDragon match is like poetry while The Young Bucks are just, literally, two guys dickin' around and having the times of their lives.

Last edited:
Going back a few pages and just gon comment on the things that caught my attention...

Young Bucks are easily the most ENTERTAINING tag team in wrestling. Idk bout the best tho

CM Punk vs Cena at MITB wasnt even there best match. The one on RAW for the #1 contender to the belt was

And congrats @furiousstylezz :nthat:

cm_punk-piledriver.gif

norman_smiley_canshot_by_justicecolde-d4fxbfp.gif

I consider those two teams apples to oranges. Watching a RedDragon match is like poetry while The Young Bucks are just, literally, two guys dickin' around and having the times of their lives.

Yeah but folks think hitting a bunch unnecessary high spots in a match = good wrestler. No. Like I said they are good and I enjoy their matches but they are no where near as good as people make them out to be.

Last edited:
just finished up raw, its crazy to me that when tyeson and cesaro were first put together it made no sense now they're one of my favorite teams, as well as the new day, i hope this fued goes on for like 2 more ppv's

kevin owens :smokin he NEEDS to be an authority member no doubt about it, he can really be one of the best heels ever

can someone explain the rollins beiber thing i dont understand

also if global force wrestling can get goldberg the money he wants, they definitely have my attention

Last edited:
just finished up raw, its crazy to me that when tyeson and cesaro were first put together it made no sense now they're one of my favorite teams, as well as the new day, i hope this fued goes on for like 2 more ppv's

kevin owens
smokin.gif
he NEEDS to be an authority member no doubt about it, he can really be one of the best heels ever

can someone explain the rollins beiber thing i dont understand

also if global force wrestling can get goldberg the money he wants, they definitely have my attention
Disagree with the bold part entirely.

We need to have heels that aren't part of the authority for once. He should come in and just give them a big ol' middle finger for their kindness, dude needs to be a lone wolf who just beats the living **** out of everyone. But especially good guys

And Hogan wouldn't have been as big if it weren't for Andre..And Flair wouldn't have been as big if it weren't for Dusty and Ricky..And Shawn wouldn't have been as big if it weren't for Bret (and vice versa)..So what exactly is your point..Austin is thee biggest thing that's ever been in wrestling..Period..At the height of his popularity you could go in damn near any clothing store and find and Austin 3:16 shirt, and you could see people wearing his merch that didn't even follow wrestling, and he was the cover of all the major magazine/newpapers at the time and on all the main stream tv shows..

Ok I went off topic idk where I was going with that but what I was originally trying to say is its really cool that cena doesn't get too big to bury these guys and instead tries to elevate them and that's something I don't think any of those other guys did. But then again he hasn't lost to any of them either so idk I probably sound as dumb as you think I am

Yeah but folks think hitting a bunch unnecessary high spots in a match = good wrestler. No. Like I said they are good and I enjoy their matches but they are no where near as good as people make them out to be.

THANK YOU!!!..While I'll give the Kicks their due, I can't say they're the best team out there..One thing they just don't do is put together a psychological match..Too many high spots doesn't equate to a well rounded match..

That's one of the big reasons I give Bret so much credit..While I'll never claim he's top notch on the mic, he is however one of the greatest ring generals of all time..He could lay out a match that could totally suck the fans into it whether it was a 7 minute match against a mid-carder or a 40+ minute match against a main eventer..

My personal WWF/E Mt Rushmore would probably be Austin, Hogan, 'Taker, and Rock..

Not one of the best wrestlers of all time, but Jesse Ventura surely transcended the sport & has become a household name imo like Hulk Hogan.

Ok I went off topic idk where I was going with that but what I was originally trying to say is its really cool that cena doesn't get too big to bury these guys and instead tries to elevate them and that's something I don't think any of those other guys did. But then again he hasn't lost to any of them either so idk I probably sound as dumb as you think I am

Bruhman, Cena has buried damn near as many people as Trips (j/k that's an impossibility)..Rusev and Bray are just the latest..And while I'll agree he's given some guys a nice rub by being in programs with them, he never quite seems to let them get over in a way that will truly help their careers, or WWE's future..

And Hogan was never known to put anyone over, unless he was getting the belt/main event right back at the next big ppv..Austin has put plenty of people over (but not to the extent of say a Ric Flair or Randy Savage)..Rock has put tons of people over IMO..

And just so you know I think everyone ('cept me and @CelticsPride34 are dumb)..So don't feel bad..

THANK YOU!!!..While I'll give the Kicks their due, I can't say they're the best team out there..One thing they just don't do is put together a psychological match..Too many high spots doesn't equate to a well rounded match..

Have a rep old man. Many smarks think the more high spots the better the match is :smh: no it's just unnecessary many times especially with the bucks. The bucks could not last in wwe with that style and not knowing how to have good psychology in a match. Would be a epic flop and everybody would blame wwe for neutering their Indy heroes :smh: they know that too so they don't take the offer and bash the wwe.

They know it's true. These guys are emotionally invested in these Indy guys cause they watched them before wwe and wanna rage against the machine and that's cool and all but let's look at the really real b. Owens will be a great heel for a while then get buried. He is not built how Vince mad the company wants. Triple h may have a thing or so to do with the decisions but Vince has the final say. Vince hates fat folks shrug.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom