Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Dory Sr and Harley Race was the big toss up to me... I gave it to Sr because: he groomed his sons amazingly; he ran a successful promotion; and was a lead booker for the NWA...

Why are yall putting Flair in a WWF Rushmore?
Kids man
mean.gif

Vince having an Andre statue at titan towers tells you how important he was to wwf history. No way he isn't on the list either.

Young Bucks can draw big, work with a variety of wrestlers and flat out entertain. Far from overrated. 

The high flying spots are part of their characters. They don't do that psychlogical, technical wrestling because they dont need to. Period

Owens is ready to be a top guy already.

Love when he ethered Cena with the "i've been doing this longer than you". Didnt know how Cena would react then he diverted it to "then let me give you a warning" and it's not about him but Zayn haha

KO isn't even on the main roster officially yet. He's been in the company less than a year and he's already having a PPV match with Cena. Think about that.

I expect nothing but GREAT things from him

Young Bucks can draw big, work with a variety of wrestlers and flat out entertain. Far from overrated. 

The high flying spots are part of their characters. They don't do that psychlogical, technical wrestling because they dont need to. Period
Again high spots does not make them good wrestlers they are just spot monkeys. Overrated folks talk about them being the best tag team today :smh: no in ring stories just spots and super kicks. If this was wwe dues would be complaining already but since they Indy guys it's a love. Da hypocrisy b.
Also Young bucks aren't drawing crap in wwe. Say what you want about wee but at least they teach them in development how to put a match together with psychology and in ring story telling.Just because it works in the indies does not mean it would work in wwe. That high spot style is not good wrestling. They would be completely changed in wwe wouldn't draw a dollar well except from marks holding on to the idea of their Indy heroes taking over.

Vince having an Andre statue at titan towers tells you how important he was to wwf history. No way he isn't on the list either.

I didn't want to include him on the WWE list because I feel he was much more important to wrestling as a whole than WWE... Outside of WM3, Andre doesn't really have "important" moments... And I honestly feel as though Mr Wonderful would have done just as well as Andre did...

Their lack of psychology is their psychology... Their entire gimmick is purposeful and intentional... Its a giant F You and I love it...

Why are yall putting Flair in a WWF Rushmore?

Why are y'all making Rushmores in the first place? :lol:
Because they're unemployed losers.

But you're Not making a list...

High spots don't make them bad wrestlers either

Personally I'm not a fan...I think they're corny

Back
Top Bottom