Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Dog it all you want hell I do it too but wwe is #1. Also then original argument wa that they are overrated which they are. Relying on high spots with no psychology/in ring story telling and folks talking about thy're the best cause they are not in the wwe and because the all the unnecessary high posts got ya bamboozled.
This I will agree with. 

But we will have to agree to disagree when it comes to them being overrated. 

God already predetermined the draft lottery. I wish yall would stop tweeting about who you hope gets which pick.

NJPW has better matches more consistently than NXT sorry
Definitely. 

Can't even compare them to NXT. Gotta compare them to the main roster WWE. I don't think a lot of dudes realize how big NJPW really is. 

Sure WWE is the clear cut  #1 but NJPW is up there. 

God already predetermined the draft lottery. I wish yall would stop tweeting about who you hope gets which pick.
Joints been rigged since the 80s. 

My sixers can't catch a break 
laugh.gif

Young Bucks DEFINITELY draw. They headline every single show they're on in the US. I've seen 3 ROH shows in the last 8 months. They were the main event every single time.
Where were those ROH shows?

I am sure they would have been packed if The Young Bucks weren't there.

Plus you can't call someone a DRAW based on them "drawing" a damn Indy Show.

Come on man

Young Bucks can draw big, work with a variety of wrestlers and flat out entertain. Far from overrated. 

The high flying spots are part of their characters. They don't do that psychlogical, technical wrestling because they dont need to. Period
Can't really say they can draw big because they don't headline anything

Headlined the Njpw/ROH show I went to in Philly... Not a single person always disappointed Nakamura or RAINMAKER was in the main event...

Dog, that show would have soled out with or without some damn Young Bucks

Where were those ROH shows?

I am sure they would have been packed if The Young Bucks weren't there.

Plus you can't call someone a DRAW based on them "drawing" a damn Indy Show.

Come on man

Rating them too highly..... Overrrr.....ra..ted?? Yeah that's what they doing overrating them again.

Of course it would have. Same with wrestlemania every year.

MY point is that is there a direct correlation between who youre advertising as the main event and who can actually draw. 

The bullet club draws. Period. 

Headlined the Njpw/ROH show I went to in Philly... Not a single person always disappointed Nakamura or RAINMAKER was in the main event...

Actually it sold out in less than 48 hours with absolutely no one announced :lol:...

But my point was... The Bucks are accepted as main event level any where on this planet thats not VKM associated... There weren't "we want nakamura chats"... There were "young bucks" and "bullet club" chants though...

MY point is that is there a direct correlation between who youre advertising as the main event and who can actually draw. 

You can not say that the Young Bucks have DRAWN because they were on top of cards that are highly anticipated annual events. That is illogical.

Actually it sold out in less than 48 hours with absolutely no one announced
laugh.gif

But my point was... The Bucks are accepted as main event level any where on this planet thats not VKM associated... There weren't "we want nakamura chats"... There were "young bucks" and "bullet club" chants though...
Exactly.

You can not say that the Young Bucks have DRAWN because they were on top of cards that are highly anticipated annual events. That is illogical.
How is that illogical. It's a highly anticipated annual event that they were chosen to headline. What are you not getting?

How many times in this thread alone has someone said: "I still have to see the Young Bucks live"

People make a conscious effort to see an ROH show in their town because they want to see the Bucks live. 

Actually it sold out in less than 48 hours with absolutely no one announced
laugh.gif

None of that has anything to do with DRAWING power though man. That just means wrestling nerds like them.

Young Bucks have not drawn anything.

Show me some attendence figures of them headlining non specialty shows.

They aren't main event status in New Japan.

Maybe PWG and ROH. Not any MAJOR promotion.

Unelss you are headlining a MAJOR promotion, you aren't "drawing."

How is that illogical. It's a highly anticipated annual event that they were chosen to headline. What are you not getting?

How many times in this thread alone has someone said: "I still have to see the Young Bucks live"

People make a conscious effort to see an ROH show in their town because they want to see the Bucks live. 
Celtics just said the tickets souled out in 48 mins. Young Bucks have NOTHING to do with that.

Am Annual event? :lol:... Its the first time it was held in Philly... And the rumors at the time was that it would be Bullet Club only... Until it sold out so quickly they decided to add another show and bring the Japanese guys over...

Annual Event = New Japan / ROH Collaboration.

It was in New York last year, moved to Philly this year.

2nd year of the super show.

Celtics just said the tickets souled out in 48 mins. Young Bucks have NOTHING to do with that.
You're delusional if you think that people bought those tix WITHOUT expecting to see the Young Bucks.

If you're gonna go the numbers route, then show me the figures that state they CAN'T draw. It goes both ways.

The Young Bucks are an attraction. Period. They have been making waves the last 2-3 years and people have made it a POINT to see them 

Back
Top Bottom