Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

KO isn't even on the main roster officially yet. He's been in the company less than a year and he's already having a PPV match with Cena. Think about that.

I expect nothing but GREAT things from him

I feel an attitude adjustment coming on

Again high spots does not make them good wrestlers they are just spot monkeys. Overrated folks talk about them being the best tag team today :smh: no in ring stories just spots and super kicks. If this was wwe dues would be complaining already but since they Indy guys it's a love. Da hypocrisy b.
Also Young bucks aren't drawing crap in wwe. Say what you want about wee but at least they teach them in development how to put a match together with psychology and in ring story telling.Just because it works in the indies does not mean it would work in wwe. That high spot style is not good wrestling. They would be completely changed in wwe wouldn't draw a dollar well except from marks holding on to the idea of their Indy heroes taking over.

Wwe ain't everything though. I never said they're the best tag team in the world. But they are far from everything. I would like to see NJPW/ROH vs WWE in terms of numbers.

CP hit the mark. The high flying IS their gimmick.

We gonna act like Rey, Brian Kendrick, Paul London, Adrian Neville, Jeff hardy, etc are all bad wrestlers?

Not everyone has to wrestle the same. But if they wrestle in a style that fits their character, then they're good

Young Bucks can draw big, work with a variety of wrestlers and flat out entertain. Far from overrated. 

The high flying spots are part of their characters. They don't do that psychlogical, technical wrestling because they dont need to. Period
Can't really say they can draw big because they don't headline anything

Wwe ain't everything though. I never said they're the best tag team in the world. But they are far from everything. I would like to see NJPW/ROH vs WWE in terms of numbers.

Dog it all you want hell I do it too but wwe is #1. Also then original argument wa that they are overrated which they are. Relying on high spots with no psychology/in ring story telling and folks talking about thy're the best cause they are not in the wwe and because the all the unnecessary high posts got ya bamboozled.

ya in here making mount rushmores of some old washed dudes and talking bout some indy scrubs no wonder why this thread fell off. 
mean.gif

NBA knows this if the Knicks tanks for another decade they would be leaving billions a year cause they suck. They gonna do the right thing. The NBA's most expensive team shall not suffer much longer
yea hopefully now that phil is messin wit us they show us a little love,lord knows they all hate dolans punk ***

ya in here making mount rushmores of some old washed dudes and talking bout some indy scrubs no wonder why this thread fell off. :smh: .

They love their Indy heroes in here dudes are 5'5 throw 10x super kicks per match and a few unnecessary spots dudes singing their praises. :smh:

yea hopefully now that phil is messin wit us they show us a little love,lord knows they all hate dolans punk ***

I hate Dolan too. Hate him. He has no idea what he is doing. He needs to sit back and let somebody run all his teams with no input except for $ .

RE: Young Bucks

They are what they are. Judge them for what they are.

I am sick of seeing them vs. rEDragon though. I will say that much. Between ROH and NJPW, those teams have wrestled so many times. It happens so much that I tend to skip those matches, even when it is from New Japan.

Jeff Hardy

Rey Van Dam

Couldn't "wrestle" either. But I just view them as, "get my **** in" types of dudes. That is a lot of folks this modern era though.

Young Bucks DEFINITELY draw. They headline every single show they're on in the US. I've seen 3 ROH shows in the last 8 months. They were the main event every single time.

def rather watch nxt,tomorrow should be dope.im not an indy or japan mark like ya dudes in here,its cool but i can appreciate good storylines and mic work to go along with the story telling in the ring ,nxt does a good job and when wwe does it right its great.all that other wrestling stuff is just for good matches and gets boring to me fast 

Back
Top Bottom