Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Taco Tuesdays is awesome. One of the things I miss most about LA.

Los taco numero 1 on 9th ave

Thank me later
I'll check it out.

$5 2 slice and a soda deal>>>>> Having to wait till Tuesday to get a taco deal.

Margherita pizza>>>>>
Man it's the experience of Taco Tuesdays honestly :lol: we had mad fun getting tacos and hitting the bars in Hollywood every Tuesday when I stayed out there for a month in 2012.

Anyone been to the secret pizza place inside cosmopolitan in Vegas??? I wanna go.
Man I was in the Cosmo when I went to Vegas. Spent the whole trip blacked out so I don't know if I even went there or knew about it.

I've actually have only eaten pizza from 2 spots when i've been in the city. The cheap slices from a 2 Brothers pizza location which are damn good for the price and that artichoke pizza place. The artichoke pizza was ok but the crab meat pizza was way better. The slices are big but the prices suck. It was like $4.25 for a slice.
artichoke pizza is such an overrated tourist trap of a place.

come to queens papi ill take care of you. rosa's on 69th street in maspeth. pizza classica on union tpke. thank me later word to drizzy.

Last edited:
I'll check it out.
Man it's the experience of Taco Tuesdays honestly :lol: we had mad fun getting tacos and hitting the bars in Hollywood every Tuesday when I stayed out there for a month in 2012.

Get outta queens b. This is done daily in bk and manhattan

Last edited:
I'll check it out.
Man I was in the Cosmo when I went to Vegas. Spent the whole trip blacked out so I don't know if I even went there or knew about it.

Get outta queens b. This is done daily in bk and manhattan
BK and Manhattan ain't LA though. different vibe.

come to queens papi ill take care of you. rosa's on 69th street in maspeth. pizza classica on union tpke. thank me later word to drizzy.
Yup, should have came in the thread like deepsea did. I would have gave you all the good food spots in nyc.

for sure. they're both good times, but hollywood is a fun animal.

Def is probably be back there around November. First time since 2011. But everything in NYC is in walking distance and everything is just in abundance and closes like at 4-5. Love that

Last edited:
Any ways they need to take orton out during the first 5 min of that match and give us this shield triple threat. Let orton come back for the last 10 min to cook

bars closing at 1:30 :x i hate how wwe triple threat/fatal 4ways are so predictable. one/two guys always on the outside.

Cesaro has to be the most well rounded dude on this roster. I need for him to have at least one standout run before the WWE tries to push him as his body starts to break down, then get mad at him for becoming broken down.
tumblr_no8w0pEDta1sbzhteo2_400.gif

Cesaro has almost killed Big E twice though :x :lol:
tumblr_no8ty01KNB1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_no8trt2KPx1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_no8tnzP3Ow1sbzhteo1_400.gif

**** the Bellas :pimp: :pimp:
tumblr_no8rnc092x1sbzhteo1_400.gif

I just need Cesaro to face Brock once and I can die happy.

Glad Tamina is back to kick both bellas in the face.

Yup, should have came in the thread like deepsea did. I would have gave you all the good food spots in nyc.

Yeah, i'll ask next time i'm looking for food. My friend told me about this good Indian food buffet in Bellerose. I like Indian food but a buffet of it has me fearing for my digestive system.

and ain't no body messin wit me when it comes to makin a pizza. I worked a good 10 years makin it. I can stretch and top one in like 20 seconds flat. maybe less haha. but the pizza they cook in the 900 degree ovens in like 30 seconds are the best tasting kind imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom