Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Vegas is still on my bucket list

Cmon man... You're 27 and still haven't been to Vegas.... :smh:

Cesaro has to be the most well rounded dude on this roster. I need for him to have at least one standout run before the WWE tries to push him as his body starts to break down, then get mad at him for becoming broken down.
tumblr_no8w0pEDta1sbzhteo2_400.gif

Cesaro has almost killed Big E twice though :x :lol:

Big E look like he getting handcuffed and taken down like the cats I see downtown :lol:

Nakamua, Okada & Tanahashi signing autographs and taking pics with fans at the ROH x NJPW show and my lazy self forgot to take out money smh. Hopefully they do it again tomorrow

Bruh I'll PayPal you whatever u want if you can get me nakamura and okada autographs! :wow: speaking of nakamura and okada i ordered my shirts off that one site in Japan back in December and STILL haven't received my shirts. :x

Last edited:
Didn't know there were wrestling fan-fictions. Fans of most stuff write some freak-filled stories.

Let me share a story of this fake strong looking African Telfair looking dude I ran across while hooping

He might have been my favorite teammate in pickup basketball that I don't personally know.

So I was OFF. Wasn't hitting anything man. Telfair kept telling me to shoot. One of them will drop. He kept saying "my man can shoot. I'm telling you."

Now I think he was trolling because he never saw me play before that game.

So I think I scored the last 3 pts of the game and we won. He was.like "I TOLD YOU MY MAN CAN SHOOT"

But yea I had to thank that man because he helped me make those last few shots. No bull

Sbarro ain't bad though. Especially if you're at a mall foodcourt and craving pizza.

E60 behind the curtain on ESPN.

lol had no idea Adam Rose really wasn't British.

respect the guy though after seeing what he went through with birth of his son. damn.

Let me share a story of this fake strong looking African Telfair looking dude I ran across while hooping

He might have been my favorite teammate in pickup basketball that I don't personally know.

So I was OFF. Wasn't hitting anything man. Telfair kept telling me to shoot. One of them will drop. He kept saying "my man can shoot. I'm telling you."

So I think I scored the last 3 pts of the game and we won. He was.like "I TOLD YOU MY MAN CAN SHOOT"

But yea I had to thank that man because he helped me make those last few shots. No bull
love balling with dudes that are unselfish :pimp:

Playing with dudes that are selfish tho :smh:

Pretty brave of you as a female to be playing with grown *** men on the courts. Proud of you babygirl

Vegas is still on my bucket list

Cmon man... You're 27 and still haven't been to Vegas.... :smh:

Cesaro has to be the most well rounded dude on this roster. I need for him to have at least one standout run before the WWE tries to push him as his body starts to break down, then get mad at him for becoming broken down.
tumblr_no8w0pEDta1sbzhteo2_400.gif

Cesaro has almost killed Big E twice though :x :lol:

Big E look like he getting handcuffed and taken down like the cats I see downtown :lol:

Nakamua, Okada & Tanahashi signing autographs and taking pics with fans at the ROH x NJPW show and my lazy self forgot to take out money smh. Hopefully they do it again tomorrow

Bruh I'll PayPal you whatever u want if you can get me nakamura and okada autographs! :wow: speaking of nakamura and okada i ordered my shirts off that one site in Japan back in December and STILL haven't received my shirts. :x

You know... I'm going to be there as well... And I STILL haven't received my shirt either...

He isn't breaking down anytime soon. His name isn't James Harden. He doesn't drink 4 gallons of alcohol per month and eat Taco Bell sandwiches every morning

He isn't breaking down anytime soon. His name isn't James Harden. He doesn't drink 4 gallons of alcohol per month and eat Taco Bell sandwiches every morning

Don't talk to me if your go-to guy in the last two minutes is Will Bynum.

Anyway, we didn't see Bryan breaking down either once he started his ascent to the top. Cesaro is around the same age as Bryan, so you just never know how things can build up if an injury happens.

Last edited:
I'll check it out.
Man it's the experience of Taco Tuesdays honestly :lol: we had mad fun getting tacos and hitting the bars in Hollywood every Tuesday when I stayed out there for a month in 2012.
Man I was in the Cosmo when I went to Vegas. Spent the whole trip blacked out so I don't know if I even went there or knew about it.

Man, there was a bar in Williamsburg that had tacos and trivia night. Me and my friends won once and had our tab paid for the night.

Want to go to Vegas again with just me and the wife. Was there this past summer and our timeshare lets us use the pools at the Cosmo. Next vacation will be a few years in Disney.

Met Antonio Inoki there in 02, caught him off guard because no one knew who he was. 10 mins later Ron Jeremy walks by with 2 women. Saw Winky Wright a few years ago at he craps table and a week later he was fighting and lost but don't remember to who.

Ahhhh Vegas.

Back
Top Bottom