Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Cmon man... You're 27 and still haven't been to Vegas.... :smh:
Big E look like he getting handcuffed and taken down like the cats I see downtown :lol:
Bruh I'll PayPal you whatever u want if you can get me nakamura and okada autographs! :wow: speaking of nakamura and okada i ordered my shirts off that one site in Japan back in December and STILL haven't received my shirts. :x

Ill see what I can do for the autographs since I really just want pics with them lol & dam are you serious?? I waited like 2 months for mines. Have you emailed them or anything??

They call me Dc Della Donne out there man

Cause you look like her???

Ill see what I can do for the autographs since I really just want pics with them lol & dam are you serious?? I waited like 2 months for mines. Have you emailed them or anything??

That's a good idea. I'll email em :lol: dead serious bro. I'll PayPal you if you can come through

Last edited:
@CelticsPride34

Cool moment in the Osprey vs Sydal match.

So Sydal starts to do the Boom Claps, in honor of Kofi.

So the fans start chanting WIll Ospreay's name to the beat of "NEW.....DAY SUCKS."

Then Sydal said, "I like the tune of that."

Cook moment. 

Also heard this was a decent match

WWE Main Event 2015.03.13 Divas Champion Nikki Bella vs. Naomi (720p) - YouTube

Talking about " "he" heard"
eyes.gif
Best & Worst of WWE Main Event TV: March 2015 | Voices of Wrestling http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2015/03/31/best-worst-of-wwe-main-event-tv-march-2015/

I am watching it now....

She looks like a combination Trish and Paige

She calls herself a role model but she is in some sex pants and a bra on national TV. But she is a teacher

Back
Top Bottom