Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

I need to pass out... I'm up at 630 tomorrow to get going...

I can't ******* wait...

No brownies... Just chocolate chip/Reece piece and sugar cookies...

They should just get rid of the ic title and bring back the crusierweight belt or something. John cena killing it with the U.S. Championship and they got enough guys to fill a junior weight division. Jaime noble with a title reign would be too dope.

have neville win and just be the underdog that bryan couldnt be and bring prestige to the belt that way. have him and cener have open challenges each week and even tag together sort of like a poor mans 2 man power trip.

Last edited:
J&J security or the Brisco/Patterson? Why hasn't WWE made a J&J coach jacket for the shop? Not that I would wear it but doesn't seem like a bad idea :lol:

Dope man. :smokin

I also collect autographed stuff. Have a ton of Reds autos.

Thank you sir. I have an absolute ton of baseball stuff, with an emphasis on Reds. Hit me up if you make it to any games this year. I have season tickets in 144, beside the Power Stacks, so I'm pretty much always at the park.

J&J security or the Brisco/Patterson? Why hasn't WWE made a J&J coach jacket for the shop? Not that I would wear it but doesn't seem like a bad idea :lol:

Do the jacket and use the font for the Dubba J Jeff Jarrett letters, start selling them when they start doing their tv tapings.

have neville win and just be the underdog that bryan couldnt be and bring prestige to the belt that way. have him and cener have open challenges each week and even tag together sort of like a poor mans 2 man power trip.

I like that idea, but have 2 title matches on Raw and/or one on Raw and one on Smackdown? Also, gotta listen to episode 2 of your podcast. MLW has been putting me to zzzz without Konnan's mispronunciations of words.

I'm gonna try to record one of my chinese coworker's version of singing HBK's theme song and upload it on here.

i like the idea of doing them on different shows.

episode 3 will be out thursday night/friday morning and we've fixed the sound issues :lol:

episode 4 will have an nba lottery lean, doing a mock draft for the lottery teams.

I'll be getting there just before bell since my bro will be coming to work. I'll tell yall what I'm wearing, still haven't decided :lol: come say what's up

hahaha I was just one south hicks. I live a few blocks. that's like 15th street I live on 6th street. and the arena is on front

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom