Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

What does "on front" mean?... :lol:
haha front street which is basically first street. south philly is easy to get around. east to west everything is numbered. broad is 14th. I'm outside here now not a soul. I'm gonna keep coming back around till I see someone selling.

haha front street which is basically first street. south philly is easy to get around. east to west everything is numbered. broad is 14th. I'm outside here now not a soul. I'm gonna keep coming back around till I see someone selling.

john2st john2st

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tix/5022534489.html

Havent been since 2000 but cant see anyone scalping tickets by the Arena. Is there still an AM/PM gas station near there? Saw the Franchise there when he had his elbow surgery in 98 with his bright yellow ECW polo and fanny pack before a Saturday night house show.

john2st john2st

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tix/5022534489.html

Havent been since 2000 but cant see anyone scalping tickets by the Arena. Is there still an AM/PM gas station near there? Saw the Franchise there when he had his elbow surgery in 98 with his bright yellow ECW polo and fanny pack before a Saturday night house show.
yes there's 2 right on Oregon ave. they scalp everything haha

Thanks will pass by ntny tomorrow morning then. They should still have them. They had black and white racers for a month after release

just passed by again there are people there already and I saw a few wrestlers. couldn't make out who they were but they were in the back parking lot

Outside this dudes house waiting for him to pick up...

You took 95 all the way down? Whats the normal drive time from Philly to Boston or Boston area?

We left at 730... Parked at 3... From Portland... We went over the tappen zee bridge... Avoided NYC... Super efficient....
what hundred hicks is your boy from?

15 or 16...
nice close. I'm 25. what you guys doing before?

Back
Top Bottom