Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

J&J security or the Brisco/Patterson? Why hasn't WWE made a J&J coach jacket for the shop? Not that I would wear it but doesn't seem like a bad idea :lol:

That really is a good idea :lol: J&J are some hidden highlights of the WEE right now. Would love for them to get a mini-title run sometime down the road before the WWE decides that they've run their course.

just keep bryan away for a while be healthy and get that random rumble pop

This. He needs a lengthy layoff and not to be rushed back. At one point people were wanting Bryan's first feud back from his injury to be vs Brock :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
My phone probably gonna die... I'm the fat white guy, big beard, longish hair, bullet club shirt, world series red sox backwards... With a goofy white dude in a white Patriots snap back...

Hit me up...

Cool. Im the Rican dude with glasses in the black & blue AJ Styles Japanese print shirt with a Dodgers snapback and some jeans.

you guys in line. I'm about to head to target it's around the corner from there in gonna swing by one last time to see if j see my guy there to get in

celtics I saw you bro I was just out there talking to my boy. you a bray Wyatt looking motha

Back
Top Bottom