Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

I know yall don't like podcasts but this was a GREAT discussion. Vab Gundy got in his feelings about all of the coaches getting fired. GREAT Listen

The Lowe Post - Jeff Van Gundy: 5/12/15 Zach talks to Jeff Van Gundy about firing coaches, the Rockets' troubling play, Grizzlies-Warriors, and more. - https://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/archive?id=10528553

Much appreciated for posting this. At what time mark will he be talking about the fatal four way this Sunday?

I'm going to be all over the footage from last night :lol:... Literally right behind Corino and Kelly...

For those there... Anyone else notice the thick af brown girl collecting ring gear?...

You talkin bout Mandy Leon?? Me & my boy took a pic with her after the show lol
My friend also told me Veda Scott walked by me but I aint see her :smh:

I said brown and thick as ****... Mandy Leon ain't either :lol:... But now I know who the bell girl is :lol:... I was looking at side boob all night :smokin :lol:...

I'm talking bout a girl who was wearing a shirt that said Ring Crew... She took the wrestler's jackets and whatnot... You'll see in the video of the event... She was super thick...

laugh.gif

Minoru Suzuki vs. Jushin Liger ( Jushin Liger's only MMA fight) - YouTube

@CelticsPride34  

what up. let's talk rasslin.

who's the next break out big man? wwe relies on them larger than life guys. I'm takin s-a-w-f-t

I said brown and thick as ****... Mandy Leon ain't either :lol:... But now I know who the bell girl is :lol:... I was looking at side boob all night :smokin :lol:...

I'm talking bout a girl who was wearing a shirt that said Ring Crew... She took the wrestler's jackets and whatnot... You'll see in the video of the event... She was super thick...

Lol oh na I aint see her

but I agree Owens is the truth. but until these writers start writing real story lines that us fans can fully invest and feel like they are a part of who cares who's in these matches.

it seems like the Daniel Bryan underdog type angles are the only ones that seem to really draw the crowd in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom