Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

people swear the shield are gonna reunite on Sunday. or at least one of the faces is turnin heel.

It's more of the appeal of NY as a whole represented in the hat rather than baseball IMO

It's the Yankees I know. Greatest baseball team ever... etc. etc. 

This is true too. Folks who aren't Yankee or even baseball fans wear the hat just cause it has NY in the front. They buy them also as souvenirs. But they don't sell authentic new eras on the streets. They hand picked them out at lids. Mets are the forgotten team before jrs says something...

so he will be like everyone else haha. wwe is missing straight heels and straight faces. good vs evil.

Basicly. People love their tweeners. Remember when we were choosing our personalities for ntwt character and everybody except I think 3-4 of us choose tweener or face. :smh: :smh: :smh: .

they need to bring back legends of wrestling. the round table discussions. easily the best show on the network.

so he will be like everyone else haha. wwe is missing straight heels and straight faces. good vs evil.

Basicly. People love their tweeners. Remember when we were choosing our personalities for ntwt character and everybody except I think 3-4 of us choose tweener or face. :smh: :smh: :smh: .
I'm a straight heel. I always rooted for the bad guy. except Bret hart when I was a young kid. but wcw flair was my guy. I was a super hart foundation kid before the screw job as well.

YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT

I really don't get the BB hype it's a good show but idk about best ever. Wire>>>

Breaking bad was amazing, the character development was a1. But the wire was too dam real especially if you lived in neighborhoods like that you just get it and connect with the show. No main character except if you want to count the city of Baltimore.

Last edited:
They always give the intercontinental to somebody who just returned from injury or somebody who got re packaged.. :smh:

DC/MD/VA/WV/Oh/PA

Folks

I know yall don't like getting dirty or doing outdoorsman stuff but Man, I would recommend everybody buy a groupon to Outdoor River Trails. It is near Harper's Ferry. Unlimited Rafting/Canoeing for the summer for like 4 people. So you can take 3 folks each time you go.

Unlimited Tubing All Summer for One or Four from River & Trail Outfitters  - Up to 64% Off -  https://www.groupon.com/deals/river...ral&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=receipt_ita

That building was like %20 ECW shirts last night :lol:...
Hell yea. You aint see the ECW banners in the top of the back wall lol and they were OG ECW shirts too. That big logo one with the mid 90s red & yellow banner one was fire. Also that Sabu one too

it's the pride of the city when it comes to wrestling bro. especially the neighborhood you were in. it's the Mecca of underground wrestling in the country

Yup :nthat:
Love that place. I can only imagine what it was like to go to an OG ECW show there. Older guys at my job who used to watch wrestling said they would go and see them guys back all the time

I ask people this whenever they go to an important sports venue. MSG, Rupp Arena, etc.

When you are in the ECW Arena, do you feel the "spirit" of the building?

I ask people this whenever they go to an important sports venue. MSG, Rupp Arena, etc.

When you are in the ECW Arena, do you feel the "spirit" of the building?

Yea especially once you see them banners up there, you realize some great shows & moments have happened in that place. And then when the show starts, the crowd is wild like back then. Its a great wrestling venue still. Its been renovated & owned by multiple ppl since it was the OG ECW arena so guys like John2st and others who have attended the place longer than I have may feel a lil differently tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom