Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

this guy :lol:

11165232_10205693554911274_6866747304839184518_n.jpg

I ask people this whenever they go to an important sports venue. MSG, Rupp Arena, etc.

When you are in the ECW Arena, do you feel the "spirit" of the building?

Went to the Arena a handful of times between 98-00. Cant remember what the matches were, but I do remember singing front row with the FBI of JT Smith I think Smothers and/or Rich. Taz destroying Brakkus. I was there for Dreamer to win the belt for 5 some seconds. I do remember when Sabu, Taz and RVD were doing each other's poses at the end of one show. Tammy right after she left the WWF. I also remember seeing the wrestlers and the rats at the Holiday Inn not too far from the Arena.

Before going to the arena, you see how the front by the entrance is packed with people in line. We would roll maybe up to 7 or 8 deep and meet up with people but we would only have 4 or 5 tickets. People would go in, save spots by the bleachers near the Eagles nest and one guy goes out with the remaining stubs. Also been to some smaller ECW shows at the rinks in suburban Philly which are on some fan cams. Never went when the fans were allowed to bring any and everything, like Nintendos and stop signs.

Last edited:
How so? Generico/Zayn sold the DDT. If anything its a showcase of Steen/Owens athleticism for a big guy to be to do that. It woulda look outta place for him to do it in their match on Wednesday tho lol

But is all that needed for the DDT? Its like the Young Bucks doing the Meltzer driver. More credit should be given to Generico for getting in position to make Steen look good.

Last edited:
Can't wait til Baron Thorbin gets on the main roster and starts burying people. Him and Reigns at WM34 is gonna be something to see

It was surreal finally going to the arena.
But is all that needed for the DDT? Its like the Young Bucks doing the Meltzer driver. More credit should be given to Generico for getting in position to make Steen look good.

Yea you're right bout that but it still takes athleticism to pull that move off tho

How so? Generico/Zayn sold the DDT. If anything its a showcase of Steen/Owens athleticism for a big guy to be to do that. It woulda look outta place for him to do it in their match on Wednesday tho lol

I'm of the belief that a ddt and a piledriver should be finishers and not transitional moves.

Back
Top Bottom