Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

i meant the whole gimmick is stupid.

like removing his elbow pad only to put it on inside-out?

bruh.

The other side is so rough that it put them out

How they do the do the green mist .... i try to watch old matches real close to see if they have it concealed like blades but maybe its in their mouth already?

Last edited:
thats like The Rock flipping his elbow pad inside out instead of tossing it to the crowd 
laugh.gif

The other side is so rough that it put them out

How they do the do the green mist .... i try to watch old matches real close to see if they have it concealed like blades but maybe its in their mouth already?
i remember reading it was slipped to Tajiri by the ref in a capsule and he would do it shortly after.

I'm late to the party but my dad was one of the party poopers when I was a kid and kept saying to stop watching wrestling cause it's fake...

Another thing he used to totally break my heart was the fact that hogan looked super pumped before a match, and by the end, he'd look flabby.

And I noticed it too but i said "that's cause he's tired dad"

Did anyone else notice it?

I'm late to the party but my dad was one of the party poopers when I was a kid and kept saying to stop watching wrestling cause it's fake...

Another thing he used to totally break my heart was the fact that hogan looked super pumped before a match, and by the end, he'd look flabby.

And I noticed it too but i said "that's cause he's tired dad"

Did anyone else notice it?
is this your dad?

That makes sense with the ref. I would like to see one the monster heels make people submit like dan severyn ....
I feel like heels should make their opponents submits as it evil destroying the baby face will to continue.

Baby face need a super move.... a stunner ... super kick ... rock bottom as it shows with the people cheers this one move stops evil........

Vince listen to me ; (

That makes sense with the ref. I would like to see one the monster heels make people submit like dan severyn ....
I feel like heels should make their opponents submits as it evil destroying the baby face will to continue.

Baby face need a super move.... a stunner ... super kick ... rock bottom as it shows with the people cheers this one move stops evil........

Vince listen to me ; (

he listens to me so i'll pass it along; no promises tho b

Last edited:
Nice! You hit up that new Frybox spot? Place is insane! Don't forget to hang onto your ticket for free Larosas haha.

Yeah man, that Frybox is the truth..I'm a fat *** and still could handle all them cheese fries..It was a really good game..I was super pissed when Cueto balked, but was laughing when Lincecum fell down..And I couldn't believe Byrd's old *** knocked that HR to win it..

Came back from watching Mad Max and just realized the buff dude in the movie was Nathan Jones.

Back
Top Bottom