Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

He couldn't have gotten in that shape when he was in his prime huh...better late than never I suppose but man...

DC/MD/VA/WV/Oh/PA

Folks

I know yall don't like getting dirty or doing outdoorsman stuff but Man, I would recommend everybody buy a groupon to Outdoor River Trails. It is near Harper's Ferry. Unlimited Rafting/Canoeing for the summer for like 4 people. So you can take 3 folks each time you go.

Unlimited Tubing All Summer for One or Four from River & Trail Outfitters  - Up to 64% Off -  [URL=https://www.groupon.com/deals/...ral&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=receipt_itahttps://www.groupon.com/deals/river...ral&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=receipt_ita[/url[/URL]]

There's also River Riders which is actually in Harper's Ferry...they offer a wider variety of activities.

Joe stopped giving a damn when TNA had them dudes kidnap him in that van. :lol:

HIs recent ROH run wasn't very good. It's good seeing him get back in shape.

The first time he and Brie tried to have sex, they were intrrupted by a drunken Shaemus and Ted Dibiasie, who jumped on the bed after letting themselves into Bryan's unlocked hotel room

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can picture Shameus saying are you not entertained :lol:

Miss me with da cheap shots b immune to those
giphy.gif

View media item 1535611

Still giving you a compliment..

View media item 1535652

Enzo & Cass v Breeze & Bull Dempsey to start the show.

Very loud Bull-[emoji]128169[/emoji] chants and Bull even laughed a little

Yeah man, that Frybox is the truth..I'm a fat *** and still could handle all them cheese fries..It was a really good game..I was super pissed when Cueto balked, but was laughing when Lincecum fell down..And I couldn't believe Byrd's old *** knocked that HR to win it..

I know man. I've yet to finish an order LOL. I think Angel Hernandez got everybody looking at Cueto for balks now. Don't get me started on Byrd's old *****. Hope he's coming around finally.

piledriver is a believable finisher since it can break your neck. but yeah some evolution would be nice. i dont mind the multiple kick outs. but in big matches when it makes sense. not on raw every week.
In Mexico, the piledriver is banned. Therefore, it hold weight when the move is done by a heel. It can do damage. It is a protected move. It can be the same way in WWE since folks don't do it either and the last time it was done forreal is when Owen broke Stone COld's neck.
Video games are different. Fighters can get more powerful and others moves will do less. A DDT in 2015 will still do the same damage it did in 1985. The human anatomy doesn't change.
Disagree. Kayfabe wise, due to Yoga and modern medicine and training routines, the neck is able to withstand more strenuous damage than before. 

Back
Top Bottom