Wrestling Thread May 21-27 | 5/27 WWE Superstar® Brock Lesnar Appears at UFC 146, Meets w/ Dana

imgur is overloaded

congrats on the new Job 4W

was gonna suggest we goto No Way Out but after seeing Big Show V Cena think im good

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Realistically...

What can be done with Orton's character? He is seriously the most stale Superstar on the roster. Not even a full heel turn would be enjoyable. Dude just needs a complete gimmick change.
this

Orton's not a great talker which makes it tough to give him a full gimmick change.  What's he going to become?  A biker?  A MMA fighter?  A returning superstar who concurred Japan?  I really don't see a lot of character development from Orton beyond playing his current tweener role.  God knows we don't need to see him turn heel and feud with Cena again.

Orton is good on the mic, what are you talking about? His Legend Killer stuff was great.
hell, his little confrontation with Sheamus a few episodes ago was great, because he was able to show strong emotion.

but one can only do so much as a promo artist when your character has to remain stoic and monotone anytime you're not competing

Originally Posted by biff lawson

imgur is overloaded

Things been buggy for a month or two now. More often than not, it isn't working properly that why I went back to tinypic. 

imgur is overloaded

congrats on the new Job 4W

was gonna suggest we goto No Way Out but after seeing Big Show V Cena think im good

Thanks Big Homie 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yeah, I think it's just WrestleMania for me.

I never see your gifs either, Peep.

I always gotta right click / open in new window to see them.. so, I just ignore you when you post gifs. =/

Ahhhhh never knew that hymen. Could care less about 4w though, he may as well be bkmac or KareemTheDream from the 'Wrestling tho????" thread

Yeah 4W Wrestlemania is on my Bucket list...anyone know when tickets go on sale....

i think they know now what a Punk vs. Bryan Match means i have a feeling we may see that next year

Sammy, AGtheKid said they are going 4W we need to be in there and fan access

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

x2
Tres
I use google chrome though
laugh.gif
It usually only works to the person who uploads them, saves some sort of cache or something. I noticed it in some of the car threads I made, I was seeing the pics I uploaded on imgur but most couldn't. 

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

A few years ago I thought Randy Orton would be the top man by now.

Randy Orton has the most potential out of anyone on the roster, wwe is simply not what it was in 2003 and he's not utilized properly. 

Yeah 4W Wrestlemania is on my Bucket list...anyone know when tickets go on sale....

i think they know now what a Punk vs. Bryan Match means i have a feeling we may see that next year

Tickets go on sale usually in November.  I'll be on that.  Don't forget about the Hall of Fame.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Tickets go on sale usually in November.  I'll be on that.  Don't forget about the Hall of Fame.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 lets gooooo all out 

- While reports are that Chris Jericho will be finishing up with WWE soon, advertising indicates that he will be with the company through August’s SummerSlam pay-per-view.

Jericho is currently advertised for RAW live events through the RAW Supershow on June 4th. He will then hit the road with Fozzy in the UK from June 6-10th and will host the Metal Hammer Golden Gods Awards in London on June 11th.

Based on advertising, Jericho will return to work with WWE on June 15th. He is advertised for WWE events from then through SummerSlam on August 19th – including No Way Out on June 17th and Money in the Bank on July 15th.

Jericho and Fozzy will participate in the Rockstar Uproar Tour from August 15th through September 30th. WWE is not advertising Jericho for any events after SummerSlam until October. He is also advertised for WWE’s overseas tour in late October.

- There was a lot of talk backstage at WWE’s Over the Limit pay-per-view about the quality of the Divas Title match with Layla and Beth Phoenix. The feeling was that Layla’s performance was a sign that her knee isn’t 100%.

- WWE officials reportedly were close to putting the WWE Title on Daniel Bryan at Sunday’s Over the Limit pay-per-view.

The topic of Bryan winning the WWE Title was being discussed a lot over the past few weeks. Apparently the talks got “pretty seriousâ€

Back
Top Bottom