Wrestling Thread May 21-27 | 5/27 WWE Superstar® Brock Lesnar Appears at UFC 146, Meets w/ Dana

last week's Raw drew a 2.94 rating.

The official number for this weeks Raw was a 3.0rating.

if the revolution video means WWE '13 game, can they atleast have decent servers

Smackdown Spoilers for Friday

Spoiler [+]
The show opened with Eve Torres saying that John Laurinaitis won't be at the show tonight so she is in charge.  She ordered Sheamus to apologize for running into John Laurinaitis when he did a run-in.  She also annnounced she would name the No. 1 contender for Sheamus' world title.

Alberto Del Rio said he won the No. 1 contendership and instead of getting a singles title shot, it was in a four-way and he didn't lose that match.  Randy Orton came out and argued that he should get the title shot.  Kane came out and said he should get the title shot.  So Torres announced a three-way for the title as the main event.

Christian b Hunico - Cody Rhodes ame out and said Christian as champion is ruining the title and he would win it back.

Titus O'Neil & Darren Young b Usos

Sin Cara was announced as returning next week.

Ryback b 2 guys, using the Samoan drop on both at the same time.

Santino Marella b Ricardo Rodriguez

Sheamus came out and said what happened was an accident and he didn't think he should apologize.  Instead, he said Laurinaitis was an *@* and make fun of Big Show and what happened with him.

Vickie Guerrero came out to set up Sheamus beating Jack Swagger with the Brogue kick.

Damien Sandow b Yoshi Tatsu

Big Show came out for a promo.  He kept talking about how much he loves being  wrestler and had no choice but to do what he did because he has to feed his family.  He said he felt betrayed by the fans turning on him and having no sympathy for him.  He said that he realized that he had no true friends, so had to do what he had to do to get his job back, and in doing so, he and Laurinaitis came up with the plan for the PPV.

Kane came out. Daniel Bryan attacked him with a chair and gave him shot after shot before being pulled off.

Alberto Del Rio won a three-way over Orton and Kane.  Orton hit the RKO on Kane when Bryan came back out to distract Kane.  Del Rio then threw Orton out of the ring and pinned Kane.  Sheamus then nailed Del Rio with a Brogue Kick.

Sounds like another fun filled episode of Smackdown.

Congratulations on the new gig 4W. I always believed in you.

Thanks 4W
Spoiler [+]
In regards to the Smackdown spoilers, let me get this straight, Vicki turned her back on Jack Swagger?  What happened to Mason Ryan being Dolph's new bodyguard?

Thanks RKO 
smokin.gif

To do a spoiler, use these tags:

(spoiler)

text goes here

(/spoiler)

Replace the ( )'s with [ ]'s

For me, spoilers never work with Chrome.  I have to do them in Firefox.

No idea why all these years of seeing Jericho was in a band I never checked out his music.

Well I just did and................

He should really just stick to wrestling

lol Fozzy lyrics. To Kill A Stranger is a guilty pleasure.

I want to give props too, so congrats on the new job, 4w.

WWE Thinking About Cody Rhodes/C.M. Punk Feud

Posted by: Caylon Knox on May 23 2012
Source: PWInsider.com

It's being reported that WWE officials are thinking about putting former Intercontinental and Tag Team Champion Cody Rhodes into a feud with current WWE Champion C.M. Punk, possibly for the WWE Championship.

However, the future of Punk's current Title reign is uncertain at the moment, and WWE officials aren't quite sure when they want to have him drop it and who he'll drop it to. It was prevously reported that Daniel Bryan was heavily considered to beat Punk for the Title this past Sunday night at Over The Limit.

--------

I like it, but on the condition that Punk drops the title to Bryan, because there is no belief in Rhodes winning the belt off of Punk - thus making the feud one sided. But it's a new feud and that's something I can get behind.

I still want to see Daniel Bryan vs Dolph in a feud

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

What new gig?

I wanna give you props too.

ME TOO! Seriously, though.
pimp.gif

RIP Owen. You glorious mother ##!#@!.

1337788059732.gif

Oh god, those SmackDown spoilers.

1337737129975.gif

Spoiler [+]
The only good thing I can think of throwing Kane in the mix is that it would cause the Punk/Bryan feud to stretch out until SummerFest. Have Bryan beat Kane, win MITB, and cash in for a match @ SummerFest?

Nah, no way WWE does that. Let's just hope they don't completely drop the ball with Punk/Bryan. *+%$ man.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Wrestling is fake, guys.
so are your girl's orgasms, but you keep doing it
85420_o.gif

Boooooooooo.

I'll bless y'all with some Official N&N before I get suspended/banned for the 42957345347534th time though...
30t6p3b.gif

venom, got something for you...I checked out why your boy Dolph hasn't moved up the card post-Wrestlemania. Apparently, he did something sort of ballsy.
nerd.gif

*suspense*

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

What new gig?

I wanna give you props too.

ME TOO! Seriously, though.
pimp.gif

I've been hired to Lobo's sunglasses stylist.  Trust, it's a full time job.
Actually, my company is globally rolling out a new version of SAP.  I will be on part of the team that designs, tests, and implements the pricing software.

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

venom, got something for you...I checked out why your boy Dolph hasn't moved up the card post-Wrestlemania. Apparently, he did something sort of ballsy.
nerd.gif

*suspense*

dvn9e0.gif

Ballsy you say?

I think I know exactly what you're talking about
laugh.gif
. *Waits for Ns&Ns*

4W- Yes, being my sunglasses stylist is a full time job.
pimp.gif
Congrats on the gig.

Back
Top Bottom