Wrestling Thread May 7-13 | 5/13 TNA Sacrifice - Best Wrestling PPV This Year, Catch the Replay

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

another reason we should get sting vs undertaker, sting defeated his "brother"
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/wa...FUIyeXnc&feature=related
roll.gif
Son straight squashed him like I did you at NTMania
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by shogun

I don't even remember Bischoff being in WWE.  Must've been when I didn't watch wrestling for a few years.  Victoria's theme song being a t.a.t.u. song 
laugh.gif

Bischoff showing up was a bigger botch than Brock.  The first night Bischoff is in WWF, he and Vince hug.  Terrible.
IMM BAAAACCKKKKKK AND BETTERRR THAN EVVERRRRRRRRR

Came across an article talking about worst wrestling transformations, and I was reminded of these, which I thought I 
had burned from my memory:

new viral campaign...let the speculation begin 

the embed link is being stupid sry

apparently this video is being shown on wwe.com before every video and will get a larger viral launch on monday

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by shogun

I don't even remember Bischoff being in WWE.  Must've been when I didn't watch wrestling for a few years.  Victoria's theme song being a t.a.t.u. song 
laugh.gif

Bischoff showing up was a bigger botch than Brock.    
Jesus.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

apparently this video is being shown on wwe.com before every video and will get a larger viral launch on monday

interesting..

the whole revolution and red X popping up scream D-X but there's no way that happens.

Has there been rumors of a big star coming to the WWE recently?

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

interesting..

It's Berlyn.

someone wanna briefly give me a summary of the Mike Adamle era?
laugh.gif

he came around during my 3 year hiatus from rasslin' and from what I hear (and the little ive seen) he just flat out did not belong in this environment
laugh.gif

Whatever the campaign is for, I hope they can keep the details under wraps and surprise the fans.

I'll just say it's another Evolution stable just because of the Revolution name.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Whatever the campaign is for, I hope they can keep the details under wraps and surprise the fans.

I'll just say it's another Evolution stable just because of the Revolution name.

Honestly, I think it's just going to be some type of online show.

We still weren't told about the little girl, and the red ball and all that from Jericho's vignettes

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

someone wanna briefly give me a summary of the Mike Adamle era?
laugh.gif

he came around during my 3 year hiatus from rasslin' and from what I hear (and the little ive seen) he just flat out did not belong in this environment
laugh.gif
He makes Johnny Ace look like Jim Cornette in his prime. Botching and butchering names, and really didn't belong on tv.
Berlyn
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

a knock on TNA's X-Division?

You know what... WWE is strongly rumored to be starting a cruiserweights show for their network.  Maybe they are choosing to debut it early and show it online.

That video reminds me of the DX entrance video and the Warzone intro video.

It would be real cool if it was for the new cruiserweight show.

I'm reading that Goldust was let go cause he approved a spot in a match that looks like injured Yoshi Tatsu if you wanna believe that.
The spot is at 1:35 and damn that does look painful even though the angle didn't catch much.

I knew something was gonna happen from that move, didn't know Goldust had anything to do with it. Guess they'll
go back to using their version of the Hart Attack.

The campaign is probably like for the new version of Degeneration X. It reminds me a lot of the old beginning to their titan tron.

Originally Posted by YardFather

That video reminds me of the DX entrance video and the Warzone intro video.

It would be real cool if it was for the new cruiserweight show.

and you beat me to it. lol. I thought the same thing. Just trying to figure out who the new "members" would be. You know, that would be kicking up dust against Johnny L.

That bischoff GMC era was my early childhood wrestling tv
I loved it. Shelton vs. Trips, Evolution, Legend Killer Orton,
Benoit, Christian w/Tomko, etc

Back
Top Bottom