Wrestling Thread May 7-13 | 5/13 TNA Sacrifice - Best Wrestling PPV This Year, Catch the Replay

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Anybody down with an all white stable,
Me being the anti-owen of course.
The Aryan Sensations!
Something like this?
179528443_small.jpg
BillyChuck_display_image.jpg
481003-chad_dick_large.jpg

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by YardFather

That video reminds me of the DX entrance video and the Warzone intro video.

It would be real cool if it was for the new cruiserweight show.

and you beat me to it. lol. I thought the same thing. Just trying to figure out who the new "members" would be. You know, that would be kicking up dust against Johnny L.
Could it be Ambrose? Or Rollins even?

To me it makes the most sense for it to be a promo for the new cruiserweight show.

I seriously doubt they would be playing it before every video on WWE.com if it was intended for a debuting or returning superstar.

Nah that's like a 4w stable I thought of called the *******

laugh.gif

screw it, if BrasilianMami loses on monday, lets throw you vs him at NTKOTR to settle your little streaming dispute, assuming commish lobes approves

these angles just book themselves

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Rusty trying to get suspended/banned again.
You have an affinity for felines.
A common feline is the %++$$ cat,

%++$$ plural is pussie(s)

Your dirty mind has led you to believe I meant anything other than feline discussion.

Shame on you.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

new viral campaign...let the speculation begin 

the embed link is being stupid sry

apparently this video is being shown on wwe.com before every video and will get a larger viral launch on monday

interesting..

Please let this lead to at least stage and opening them changes for Raw. 

- As seen on Monday’s RAW Supershow, Paul Heyman returned and quit for Brock Lesnar, who he is representing in the storylines. At one point, Lesnar himself quitting was to be on last week’s show but the angle got changed to Heyman doing it a week later. The actual angle with Heyman returning and quitting for Lesnar was changed over and over during the day. In all of the changes, any mention of a Lesnar and Triple H angle weren’t until way into the second hour of the show.

The entire Lesnar vs. Triple H storyline is being kept secret and only a few people know where it’s going – Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, John Laurinaitis, Triple H, Lesnar and a few others. Even the WWE writing team isn’t being let in on the direction.

Regarding the reported SummerSlam match, people in the company are being told that Triple H vs. Lesnar will not happen at WWE’s August pay-per-view but sources report that it is still scheduled.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- As seen on Monday’s RAW Supershow, Paul Heyman returned and quit for Brock Lesnar, who he is representing in the storylines. At one point, Lesnar himself quitting was to be on last week’s show but the angle got changed to Heyman doing it a week later. The actual angle with Heyman returning and quitting for Lesnar was changed over and over during the day. In all of the changes, any mention of a Lesnar and Triple H angle weren’t until way into the second hour of the show.

The entire Lesnar vs. Triple H storyline is being kept secret and only a few people know where it’s going – Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, John Laurinaitis, Triple H, Lesnar and a few others. Even the WWE writing team isn’t being let in on the direction.

Regarding the reported SummerSlam match, people in the company are being told that Triple H vs. Lesnar will not happen at WWE’s August pay-per-view but sources report that it is still scheduled.

HHH beats Brock Lesnar.  Not hard to figure this one out.
And they probably won't do it at Summerslam.  They'll do it at Capital Punishment or whatever their throwaway September PPV is.

- The feud between Big Show and Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes is expected to end at the No Way Out pay-per-view.

- While Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar was discussed for the SummerSlam pay-per-view at one point, WWE officials quickly moved on and started working on the Lesnar vs. Triple H program.

- We noted yesterday that Paul Heyman is with WWE through August’s SummerSlam pay-per-view and will be representing Brock Lesnar. Heyman is being used as WWE has Lesnar signed for a limited number of dates.

One idea discussed was to have Lesnar “sue

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Can you believe this was a year ago?

I can't believe theres a person alive that thought D.ouche Bryan dancing was a good idea and ok'ed it for t.v..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Can you believe this was a year ago?

I can't believe theres a person alive that thought D.ouche Bryan dancing was a good idea and ok'ed it for t.v..

Nothing gets on TV without Vince ok'ing it.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Rusty trying to get suspended/banned again.
You have an affinity for felines.
A common feline is the %++$$ cat,

%++$$ plural is pussie(s)

Your dirty mind has led you to believe I meant anything other than feline discussion.

Shame on you.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]as I'm not a fan of the infant what so ever... well played. well played.[/color]

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- As noted before, Goldust was recently released by WWE after working as a producer for the SmackDown brand. Word came out that an undisclosed incident at the April 24th SmackDown tapings in Grand Rapids, Michigan led to his contract being terminated.

F4Wonline.com now reports that the belief is that Goldust was responsible for coming up with the spot on SmackDown where Yoshi Tatsu took a double-team powerbomb finisher from Darren Young and Titus O’Neil. Tatsu landed bad and the bump was said to look even worse live than it did on TV.

Young and O’Neil were not in action on the May 4th SmackDown but did work this week’s tapings, using a different finishing move.

Seems like a cop out to me.

Back
Top Bottom