Wrestling Thread May 7-13 | 5/13 TNA Sacrifice - Best Wrestling PPV This Year, Catch the Replay

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone think "The Revolution" is going to be a group lead by Heyman? or something similar to The Revolution in WCW?

Watching bret v owen/ Shawn v Razor at wrestlemania X.. these matches are still amazing after all of these years..

that dude Hero is a monster, sad to hear about him getting hurt though. hope he recovers soon

Part of me hopes that Revolution is a DX sort of thing but with Cena as the head. Cuts a promo of how he really is unstoppable and nothing anyone in the WWE Universe can do to stop him, how the Rock just caught him off guard and that his pressure from Vince to feed this persona to the fans made him soft. He will never lose again. Then to prove it he FUs everyone. Involves himself in EVERY match on that RAW and delivers the FU to the Heels so the faces would lose by DQ and then slaps the %+!! on the faces while the crowd and children cry.  Dude would be the WWE version of Ivan Drago. "If he dies....he dies."

I vaguely remember this match from way back, but how the hell did they pack all this in 4 minutes
laugh.gif
??

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Part of me hopes that Revolution is a DX sort of thing but with Cena as the head. Cuts a promo of how he really is unstoppable and nothing anyone in the WWE Universe can do to stop him, how the Rock just caught him off guard and that his pressure from Vince to feed this persona to the fans made him soft. He will never lose again. Then to prove it he FUs everyone. Involves himself in EVERY match on that RAW and delivers the FU to the Heels so the faces would lose by DQ and then slaps the %+!! on the faces while the crowd and children cry.  Dude would be the WWE version of Ivan Drago. "If he dies....he dies."

We can dream...
That would be amazing 
frown.gif

Still wouldn't like him.  He can't be a badass wearing jean shorts.  It's only acceptable when Stone Cold wore the short jean shorts and stunnered everybody.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

We can dream...
That would be amazing 
frown.gif

My Body is so ready for a heel Cena

We can dream...
That would be amazing
frown.gif
So something (sort of) epic as this

WWE News: Vince McMahon Looking For The Next John Cena, WWE Looking For New Mexican Talent, More

- WWE is again looking to Mexico to sign new talent. This is due to a few factors, including Sin Cara's rocky start, Rey Mysterio's injuries and recent wellness infraction as well as the fact that Alberto Del Rio has stated that he does not plan to be wrestling in a few years. The company is currently scouting for a young, charismatic, English speaking, high-flying Mexican star.

- With John Cena turning 35-years-old, the talk has been that Vince McMahon is already looking for his next top babyface.

- Vince is now 66-years-old, and still has a hand in virtually every aspect of the company. But it is expected that he will be delegating more responsibilities to Triple H and Stephanie as time goes on. Many have speculated that the next top baby face to carry the torch in WWE could be Vince's final handpicked face of WWE.
Oh really? That's all?

We can dream...
That would be amazing 
frown.gif
As a person who is stuck on pre-2002 wrestling and is ANTI-CENA, I'm all for this.
It's refreshing, new, bold, active.

John Cena Files for Divorce
The Miami Herald reported today that John Cena has filed for divorce from high school sweetheart Liz Huberdeau, saying that the marriage is irretrevably broken.

Huberdeau, who signed a pre-nup when the two were married in 2009, has hired Raymond Rafool, the Miami attorney who represented Linda Bollea in her divorce.  Linda ended up with 70% of the marital assets coming out of the divoce.

Cena, said to be worth $18 million, according to the story signed a pre-nup which even gave him the right to take back all gifts and presents.

Rafool noted in the story that while the two were only married three years and there was a pre-nub in place, that she supported him in their goals for 14 years.

The paper also quoted an unnamed source saying this will dwarf the Hogan divorce for nastiness.

As much as I don't like John Cena the character I have to give John Cena the man 3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for that pre-nup.

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE EVE! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!

Back
Top Bottom