Wrestling Thread Nov 21-27 | 11/24 Happy Thanksgiving to NTWT!

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Veintisiete has officially been nominated to be the first official member of NTWT to be created in the game.

For a template, you may use any of the following:

Spoiler [+]
anderson-silva.jpg

Spoiler [+]
anderson-silva.jpg

Spoiler [+]
anderson-silva.jpg

Go.

Those spoilers
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Essential I just created that attire for Punk yesterday.
pimp.gif

What's the formula for his blue/orange attire?

trunks (155,49,122)
trunk des. 1 (default white)
trunk des. 2 (23,0,213)
kickpad (155,50,114)
kickpad des 1 (default white)
kickpad des 2 (23,0,213)

^ Good looks Essential.

I'll post the ADR attires I made later today.

Quick Question:

If I print out the ad for WWE 12 at Target, and bring it to Best Buy/Wal Mart today, they should give me the game for 50 without hassle?

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Quick Question:

If I print out the ad for WWE 12 at Target, and bring it to Best Buy/Wal Mart today, they should give me the game for 50 without hassle?

They should price match but I can't guarantee that they will.

As promised here are the formulas for the Alberto Del Rio attires I created. The numbers represent the following order: X, Y, and Shade; anything not mentioned is the default setting.

1. Silver/Gold Attire (from HIAC)

Trunks 1: (0, 255, 160)

Trunks 2: (0. 255. 160)

Trunks Design 1: (0, 255, 40)

Trunks Design 2: (27, 128, 170)

Knee Pads: (0, 255, 160)

Boots: (27, 128, 170)

2. White/Gold Attire

Trunks 1: (0, 255, 255)

Trunks 2: (0, 255, 255)

Trunks Design 1: (0, 255, 240)

Knee Pads: (27, 128, 170)

Boots: (0, 255, 230)

Soles: (28, 131, 170)

3. Black/Gold Attire

Trunks 1: (0, 255, 20)

Trunks 2: (0, 255, 20)

Trunks Design 1: (0, 255, 240)

Knee Pads: (27, 128, 170)

Boots: (0, 255, 230)

Just now watching tna impact wrestling on my dvr.. the Thanksgiving thong thunder was weak.. they were wearing more clothes now than what they were wearing last time I watch tna..

^^^Yea, i pretty much FF throughout the entire episode outside of the main event, which was pretty good. "Thong Thunder"
roll.gif
yea
right. Miss Tess was
devil.gif
though, but yea, more clothes than usual.

And it seems like TNA has WWE's same problem with tag champions. 1 set of champs, 1 set of challengers. Champs lose, and job the
very next week. Where's Doug Williams & Brutus Magnus btw???

Just watched SD on youtube and all I can say is..

Spoiler [+]
Despite the tease of AmDrag being World Champ for like 1 minute..they're finally making dude look credible and a legit threat again. About time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I played Japanese Wrestling games, so nothing Smackdown vs. Raw can do to excite me. Sorry.

Fire Pro Returns >>>

Man I walked like 4 miles to get my first ever taste of Fire Pro Wrestling (6 Man Scramble on Saturn). I was obsessed with Japanese Wrestling at the time and I wanted a game, so I got it. Been hooked ever since man.

Fire Pro
Virtual Pro Wrestling (N64)
TOukon Retsuden (PS1, PS2, DC)
King Of COlleseum

So many great memories

Originally Posted by Mister916

Up on the D-pad I presume. While your finisher icon is flashing I think.

So pressing UP on the D-pad will do that stalking animation? As long as the finisher thingy is flashing? Can someone clarify this..i'll try it later anyway though

Man I walked like 4 miles to get my first ever taste of Fire Pro Wrestling (6 Man Scramble on Saturn). I was obsessed with Japanese Wrestling at the time and I wanted a game, so I got it. Been hooked ever since man.

Fire Pro
Virtual Pro Wrestling (N64)
TOukon Retsuden (PS1, PS2, DC)
King Of COlleseum

So many great memories
Just got put on to the Fire Pro series a couple years ago...I still enjoy the WWE/SVR games but Fire Pro is so customizable and fun. Is KoC good? Always wanted to play it but not sure where I'd find it.

I still love the game. Haven't played it in like 4 years. Not sure how much it holds up now (depends on your fascination with graphics). But it is a great game man.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by Mister916

Up on the D-pad I presume. While your finisher icon is flashing I think.

So pressing UP on the D-pad will do that stalking animation? As long as the finisher thingy is flashing? Can someone clarify this..i'll try it later anyway though

I think it's after you perform the signature move and hit UP on D-Pad while your opponent is down..

I still love the game. Haven't played it in like 4 years. Not sure how much it holds up now (depends on your fascination with graphics). But it is a great game man.

I had heard a lot about the Fire Pro Series and ended up buying Fire Pro Returns in 2007. I had made all these different CAWS and
stables, and then once I started playing the game.........
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
.....I hated the gameplay man. I ended up taking it back and getting
King of Fighters XI
laugh.gif
(which was/is awesome btw).

it sucks cuz there were always rumors that a fire pro wrestling would hit xbox live but it never did

Back
Top Bottom