Wrestling Thread Nov 21-27 | 11/24 Happy Thanksgiving to NTWT!

The gameplay for FirePro is great. It is different if you are used to polygon based figures. I love the pace/speed of FirePro. The near falls. Ahh man, you might make me set up my Ps2.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Dolph's new theme sucks.

You know what sucks, a lot of themes now have the same blueprint to them. I'm not really hearing anything unique anymore.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Mister916

Dolph's new theme sucks.

You know what sucks, a lot of themes now have the same blueprint to them. I'm not really hearing anything unique anymore.
I completely agree.  So many of the themes all sound like dark, indy rock.  Wade, Cody, Ziggler, Orton... all their themes sound the same.  I'm sure there are more that I'm not thinking of right now.

^^^Very true. Is Jim Johnson even doing these themes anymore
laugh.gif

My man Dolph sold that like he was hit with a grenade
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Ironically just read Bill Simmons article from like 4 months ago talking about good vs. bad wrestling themes..

^^^One of my faves, but there were way too many good ones around that time. Hell, that one Dean Malenko
had near the end of his WWE run was even pretty cool.

I don't care what anyone says
Jericho>The Rock

I'd rather have Jericho back

Jericho as the Undisputed Champion- the epitome of SWAG

Originally Posted by Essential1

Ironically just read Bill Simmons article from like 4 months ago talking about good vs. bad wrestling themes..

Gotta link?

4wrestling
I completely agree.  So many of the themes all sound like dark, indy rock.  Wade, Cody, Ziggler, Orton... all their themes sound the same.  I'm sure there are more that I'm not thinking of right now.

OK that's the name for them. Whatever happened to badass generic themes?

Vader
pimp.gif

Bret Hart
Stone Cold
Undertaker
Mr Perfect
Razor Ramon
Diesel
Kurt Angle.

The list goes on.

Watching Smackdown. Empty arena is empty.

Another question. Who is in favor of the brand separation to end? I am.

Edit: My mother just said you don't know who is coming out anymore. They sound the same. Whats up with the extra quite phase of Cody's intro?
laugh.gif
Vince get on top of this man.

Jericho>The Rock
I'll gladly take both back. But More so Rock since we haven't seen him in so long. What if they both came back full time or close to it for a little while?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^One of my faves, but there were way too many good ones around that time. Hell, that one Dean Malenko

you mean Ladies Man Dean Malenko circa 2000?
laugh.gif
comedy

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

laugh.gif
comedy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea, that one

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]***Cole*** OH MY GOD!! HE'S FINALLY BACK, A GOD AMONG MEN, THEE ALPHA MALE!![/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]***Booker T*** D-Bry is in my fav five!! Dat boi D-Bry[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]***Cole*** I hate you so much.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]***grabs mic***[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]God damn, has the entire NTWT sucked without me here. There is always a time and a place to make a huge impact, to make a famous comeback, to trend on twitter... @RJ_e3, and use your voice to be heard. This is one of those times. Yes i was suspended... but it had nothing to do with steroids or the penetration of the COO's mother as were the rumors. My name isn't mayweather, pacquio, or jnsq's testicles. I know for most of you rejects and wannabes you wouldn't be able to understand the blood that runs through the veins of an Alpha Male, Steroids would only slow me down. The truth is i got suspended because I was way too aggressive. An NTWT jobber opened his mouth and  I ripped the throat out. "Why? Why would you do something like that? So violent!?" It's simplem I didn't want to hear him run his moouth so i put him in his place. It was too aggressive for the liberal, artsy upper management... and for that i had to pay a price. With that said, JNSQ you're the type to pee sitting down. Shut your feminine mouth. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh and how can we forget to mention once again how much better i am than 4w... you wore some rain boots and a fake beard and tried to pass yourself off as Macho Man Randy Savage. What's the matter buddy, cant grow a little facial hair? A man trapped in a little boy's body? You're a disgrace and spit on his name by not doing everything you could to celebrate the legacy and memory of the Macho Man. Didn't you have an attitude era belt you were gonna use? Pitiful. It must suck for you to know you'll just be some face in the crowd now that im back huh Jesse? I've done it once and I'll do it again, this time I'll take you out with another Gizmo. [/color]
I think it was no surprise seeing how much NTDown, or NTWT for that matter, suffered while I was away. I'm thee household name, I'm the headline, I'm the main attraction, I am the Franchise! All you have to do is look at the proof... RJ gets suspended, NTSuperShow gets shut down. RJ gets suspended, no one cuts a single decent promo. I give you the ammunition to be great.

So I'm back fellas. It's my time. The Alpha Male is home.

***Matthews*** My God... the shivers going down my spine right now.

***Cole*** Doesn't that usually happen when any man talks Josh? Anyway, trending right now... #AlphaMale, #JNSQPeesSittingDown, #Gizmo

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]***Booker T*** The Zig Zag Man! [/color]

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

laugh.gif
comedy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea, that one

That theme did go kinda hard though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

4 HBK attires.. Only issue is for certain attires it appears shiny in game.. But in real life was not a shiny attire (WMX).. As well no entrance attire which sucks..

WM12
Iron+Man+Match+%2819%29.jpg

tights (0,255,255)
tights des, 1 (0,255,216)
tights des. 2 (25,135,215)
tights des. 3 (25,136,220)
tights des. 4 (0,255,80)
boots (0,255,35)
boots des.  (38,244,198)

WMX (Minus the Gloves which and no black kneepads which is
mad.gif
)
WrestleMania-10-Razor-Ramon-Shawn-Michaels_2090026.jpg

wrist tape (0,255,41)
Tights (0,255,255)
Tights des. 1 (0,43,179)
Tights des. 2 (0,255,21)
Tights des. 3 (0,5,207)
Tights des. 4 (0,255,0)
Boots (0,255,255)
Boots des. 1 (0,255,135)\

No idea where it's from but I liked the attire
59.jpg

tights des. 1 (146,60,255)
tights des. 2 (24,101,154)
tights des. 3 (146,90,255)
tights des. 4 (24,151,183)
boots (0,255,22)
boots des. (0,255,187)

(Minus white kneepads)
48.jpg

wrist tape (76,249,42)
tights (0,16,213)
tights des. 1 (0,255,19)
tights des. 2 (0,255,255)
tights des. 3 (0,255,255)
tights des. 4 (0,255,41)
boots des. (0,255,187)

Other posts changing attire in WWE12
http://niketalk.com/reply...     (4 CM Punk's:  Macho Man, Red/Black, Yellow, Navy/Orange)
http://niketalk.com/reply...WT-#reply-11918548  (Grey CM Punk)

Back
Top Bottom