Wrestling Thread Nov 22-28 | 11/26 Smackdown - King of the Ring Qualifying Continues

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Is there anywhere I can watch last nights Raw? Work ftl

Start here and follow along

pimp.gif
The Miz needs a better finisher tho

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So what is the story behind Jeff/Matt and CM Punk? Why are they beefing?

The two have some real life heat between them because of a few incidents, including one where Punk willingly agreed to take part in a storyline segment in which he mocked Hardy's real life issues with drugs.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So what is the story behind Jeff/Matt and CM Punk? Why are they beefing?

The two have some real life heat between them because of a few incidents, including one where Punk willingly agreed to take part in a storyline segment in which he mocked Hardy's real life issues with drugs.

Jeff... 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

The funniest part about Juan Cena for me is a story one of my friend's dad told us before.. He pulled alongside some mexicans in a van and they were blaring Cena's theme song through the speakers.
roll.gif

Jeff... 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

The funniest part about Juan Cena for me is a story one of my friend's dad told us before.. He pulled alongside some mexicans in a van and they were blaring Cena's theme song through the speakers.
roll.gif

I hope no one got too excited about RAW being Cena-free because he'll be on RAW this Monday by buying a ticket and sitting in the front row.

I hope no one got too excited about RAW being Cena-free because he'll be on RAW this Monday by buying a ticket and sitting in the front row.

Jeff Hardy is tore up.

BTW I'm still bummed that my "John Chena" vision didn't happen.

I figured this angle would start out with a silly name change. I mean, no one honestly thought he was leaving, right? So, anyways.. In my mind I pictured him coming back initially as Yoshi Tatsu's Japanese Wrestler friend. (Cause as you've noticed on screen, they're boys..obviously)

Jeff Hardy is tore up.

BTW I'm still bummed that my "John Chena" vision didn't happen.

I figured this angle would start out with a silly name change. I mean, no one honestly thought he was leaving, right? So, anyways.. In my mind I pictured him coming back initially as Yoshi Tatsu's Japanese Wrestler friend. (Cause as you've noticed on screen, they're boys..obviously)

Okay, so I noticed that Jeff's nose may be runny, or very itchy around the 1:04 mark. I'm thinking he's coked out. Fa Real.

Okay, so I noticed that Jeff's nose may be runny, or very itchy around the 1:04 mark. I'm thinking he's coked out. Fa Real.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

On raw, we're going to be introduced to a masked gringo luchador from Mexico, that mysteriously looks like Cena.
That, or Cena will put on blackface and pretend to be Darren Young.
pimp.gif

Though, I would prefer the blackface idea.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

On raw, we're going to be introduced to a masked gringo luchador from Mexico, that mysteriously looks like Cena.
That, or Cena will put on blackface and pretend to be Darren Young.
pimp.gif

Though, I would prefer the blackface idea.

Am I coked out or did He really say He's the reason Punk is a superstar?

Not saying the feud didn't help but SHEESH come on Jeff. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
Drugs make you delusional. I mean, he did in his high $!! way kind of make a point about there being different people in this world, blah, blah (Okay, maybe he didn't even make much of a small point).

But Punk would have been over anyway. The Jeff angle was just icing on the cake, IMO.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
Drugs make you delusional. I mean, he did in his high $!! way kind of make a point about there being different people in this world, blah, blah (Okay, maybe he didn't even make much of a small point).

But Punk would have been over anyway. The Jeff angle was just icing on the cake, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom