Wrestling Thread Nov 22-28 | 11/26 Smackdown - King of the Ring Qualifying Continues

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

On raw, we're going to be introduced to a masked gringo luchador from Mexico, that mysteriously looks like Cena.
That, or Cena will put on blackface and pretend to be Darren Young.
pimp.gif

Though, I would prefer the blackface idea.
Blackface would be epic.

On raw, we're going to be introduced to a masked gringo luchador from Mexico, that mysteriously looks like Cena.
That, or Cena will put on blackface and pretend to be Darren Young.
pimp.gif

Though, I would prefer the blackface idea.
Blackface would be epic.

Miz is wwe champ. I thought he wouldve cashed the briefcase sometime early next year though. Oh well congrats to mr awesome!!!!

Miz is wwe champ. I thought he wouldve cashed the briefcase sometime early next year though. Oh well congrats to mr awesome!!!!

- Part of the reason officials made the decision to give The Miz the WWE Title on this past Monday’s RAW is because he has scored a lot of points with everyone internally over the past few months.

The Miz has went from being one of the most disliked people in the locker room to one of the most liked in recent months. He was openly emotional after returning backstage on Monday and his celebration in the locker room was a good time for many, according to a source.

There was a story going around Tuesday at the WWE tapings that former WWE Champion JBL called Miz to congratulate him. JBL was one of the people most against Miz when he first got into WWE.

- As noted before, WWE is planning to do away with Jack Swagger’s eagle mascot. WWE’s plans for the character will be made clear on this Friday’s SmackDown.

- Randy Orton was asked by a fan on Twitter how bad was he hurt after Monday’s RAW and the attack from Nexus. Orton replied with the following, likely keeping with the storyline:

“my kneecap was partially displaced after the kick from husky. It should be fine after the swellings down. Can barley bend it.

- Part of the reason officials made the decision to give The Miz the WWE Title on this past Monday’s RAW is because he has scored a lot of points with everyone internally over the past few months.

The Miz has went from being one of the most disliked people in the locker room to one of the most liked in recent months. He was openly emotional after returning backstage on Monday and his celebration in the locker room was a good time for many, according to a source.

There was a story going around Tuesday at the WWE tapings that former WWE Champion JBL called Miz to congratulate him. JBL was one of the people most against Miz when he first got into WWE.

- As noted before, WWE is planning to do away with Jack Swagger’s eagle mascot. WWE’s plans for the character will be made clear on this Friday’s SmackDown.

- Randy Orton was asked by a fan on Twitter how bad was he hurt after Monday’s RAW and the attack from Nexus. Orton replied with the following, likely keeping with the storyline:

“my kneecap was partially displaced after the kick from husky. It should be fine after the swellings down. Can barley bend it.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by hombrelobo
I don't know of it was Tyler but Archer didn't look that bad for a change.
Archer is decent but Black is that dude. He made Steamboat Jr. look great the other night. (Not hating on Steamboat.. but he has a long way to go)

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by hombrelobo
I don't know of it was Tyler but Archer didn't look that bad for a change.
Archer is decent but Black is that dude. He made Steamboat Jr. look great the other night. (Not hating on Steamboat.. but he has a long way to go)

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

wwe needs to bring in chris hero i think he can be the next cm punk
eyes.gif

if they brought the Kings of Wrestling to the WWE, they'd be tag team champs in a matter of months.
I could see Claudio as IC champ

eyes.gif

if they brought the Kings of Wrestling to the WWE, they'd be tag team champs in a matter of months.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

eyes.gif

yea i heard that claudio did sign with wwe like like 2 years ago but was let go

Originally Posted by horchata kid

eyes.gif

yea i heard that claudio did sign with wwe like like 2 years ago but was let go

Back
Top Bottom