Wrestling Thread Nov 22-28 | 11/26 Smackdown - King of the Ring Qualifying Continues

Originally Posted by horchata kid

4wrestling, get on it!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think my 165lbs are what WWE is looking for.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- It is said that Alex Riley’s on-air association with The Miz saved him from being let go following his arrest for driving under the influence last Wednesday in Tampa, Florida. He was said to be pretty nervous for several days, however. WWE did not officially announce any punishment and he worked the Survivor Series pay-per-view and Monday’s RAW.
Did anyone else hear Riley drop an f-bomb at the very end of RAW, or am I just crazy?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- It is said that Alex Riley’s on-air association with The Miz saved him from being let go following his arrest for driving under the influence last Wednesday in Tampa, Florida. He was said to be pretty nervous for several days, however. WWE did not officially announce any punishment and he worked the Survivor Series pay-per-view and Monday’s RAW.
Did anyone else hear Riley drop an f-bomb at the very end of RAW, or am I just crazy?

hmmm i wonder if wwe would have a spot for someone 6'3 227 lbs with a creative imagination
nerd.gif

hmmm i wonder if wwe would have a spot for someone 6'3 227 lbs with a creative imagination
nerd.gif

u

So much swag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

back when the IC title meant something.

roll.gif
@ the dude who marked out over the Miz cashing it in, i feel you bro lol.

u

So much swag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

back when the IC title meant something.

roll.gif
@ the dude who marked out over the Miz cashing it in, i feel you bro lol.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Is the WWE serious with Juan Cena?
I hope they are.

me too
laugh.gif
plus I caught a couple mins of tna and that mcmg / gen. me match in a empty arena looked liked the corniest #%*% ever

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Is the WWE serious with Juan Cena?
I hope they are.

me too
laugh.gif
plus I caught a couple mins of tna and that mcmg / gen. me match in a empty arena looked liked the corniest #%*% ever

the juan cena gimmick could work if he throws in some spanish and comes out to a spanish theme song

the juan cena gimmick could work if he throws in some spanish and comes out to a spanish theme song

Back
Top Bottom