Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

I'm gonna wait till next pay to cop that NJPW World.

I hate not being able to rock some of the kicks I like due to the size of my feet.

Being a sz 13 EEE sucks.
mean.gif
Try being a sz 14/15 fam.
frown.gif

When it comes to copping kicks/shoes it's online or bust or me.

If I go in a B&M store and ask for my size employees hit me with

NBhNO55.gif

"Hacksaw" Jim Dugger proally neck in neck with many.  The man that inspired........Next to the torture wrack. Never forgotten.

Are we doing secret santa again here? Let me know If i missed something cuz I am in
Lol you're pulling a GHIMS hard right now :lol: we already drew elves like a month ago.

This Heath news man why wait three years to press charges?

If Jeff ever comes back which I doubt he will I'll buy you a chocolate milk DeepSea. Think we're the two biggest Hardy marks in here.

The next NXT live special will have Balor wearing full body paint.

Some in the back are against it, others aren't.

Source, metsfan4ever.

Last edited:
ROH WrestleMania weekend show will have The Briscoes VS Young Bucks VS Hardy Boyz.

Lol you're pulling a GHIMS hard right now :lol: we already drew elves like a month ago.

This Heath news man why wait three years to press charges?

If Jeff ever comes back which I doubt he will I'll buy you a chocolate milk DeepSea. Think we're the two biggest Hardy marks in here.

Ah I knew I was late haha

When my stuff from high spots arrives I'll ship out.

Firing up some NJPW World.
Devitt vs Ibushi from Jan 4, 2014

Carnage paint :pimp:

Last edited:
i wanted angle back just for the epicness of his music hitting when rusev was beating the dog crap out of some american jobber in the next couple months but it wont happen now :frown:

If Angle could physically keep up with Rusev I would be all for the trumpets blasting in a run-in against him.

#NeverForget

:x :rofl:
I do dig Rowen's theme, even though there was pure silence when it hit since nobody knew what it was :lol:. Also, whoever said Bray will eventually turn in to Gangrel is pretty spot on.

I can't hear "Big Red" without thinking of Donna from That 70's Show though

I like it cause it sounds like a theme you'd hear in the 90s. :pimp:

Try being a sz 14/15 fam. :frown:

When it comes to copping kicks/shoes it's online or bust or me.

If I go in a B&M store and ask for my size employees hit me with

NBhNO55.gif

Man... :lol: I know what you mean. I hate having Hitmonlee feet :smh:

that's the whole allure of Balor/Dewitt.

Wait...Balor is the protagonist from Bioshock Infinite?

Damn machine gun delivered a nasty powerbomb on ibushi onto the apron. Bullet Club interference is heavy on this match. Ibushi firing back though. Nice springboard moonsault? To the outside onto everyone.

Good match. Solid finish. Ibushi can work man. Hell of a showing from him.

Last edited:
I'm tellin ya'll, if they don't actually let him wear his paint, he's just Evan Bourne's replacement

Back
Top Bottom