Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

I think my stuff is going out tomorrow so it'll beat the shipping rush and will arrive on time..Was gonna do it today but I got some kinda bad news and didn't feel like leaving the house..

I'm tellin ya'll, if they don't actually let him wear his paint, he's just Evan Bourne's replacement

I agree in idea... But Balor has just so much charisma that oozes out.. And Bourne, not so much...

I should be purchasing the last of my elf's items this Monday, will have them ship to his house... Same with JD...

I got the Highspots package in today that I'll wrap up and add a card to...

- We noted before that CM Punk’s Art of Wrestling appearance with Colt Cabana had a lot of people within WWE upset, mainly officials like Triple H and Vince McMahon. While most everyone kept quiet publicly, except for Ryback and Brian “BG” James, it’s said that most, but not all, WWE talents loved some of the stuff that Punk had to say about the company.

Many people in the company were not happy about Punk complaining about his booking when he was booked better than all but a few talents over the past few years. The feeling among some was that while Punk complained about putting over The Rock, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar, most of them would have loved to been in those positions. One major Superstar that was not named by the Observer felt that most of the interview was “sour grapes.”

Others felt Punk came off bad about complaining that he was booked against Triple H at WrestleMania XXX, noting that he would have been in one of the top matches with plenty of TV time to promote it. Some agreed with the “two sides to every story” cliche but there was also a consensus that what Punk said about his experience in WWE was the same way others would describe their experience, except for the fact that Punk made more money than most, and they admired the balls it took to say what he said publicly.

Regardless if the talents agreed with Punk or not, all were aware that even hinting at agreeing with him publicly would be career suicide unless it was done by one of the few “untouchable guys.”

Man watch wwe try to stop that colt podcast from coming out tomorrow :smh: gonna wait up tho should be out like last week after midnight 2-3 am.

Congrats!
pimp.gif

Did you do the Ziggler hair flip afterward?
Ziggler hair flip + hip grind 
pimp.gif

Then proceeded to emulate the celebration he did after cashing in MITB screaming "IT"S MY TIME"

Damn machine gun delivered a nasty powerbomb on ibushi onto the apron. Bullet Club interference is heavy on this match. Ibushi firing back though. Nice springboard moonsault? To the outside onto everyone.

Good match. Solid finish. Ibushi can work man. Hell of a showing from him.
So happy you are enjoying yourself man. I need a real cpu so I can stop using this damn phone to watch stuff

so much easier having this stuff on World than scouring YouTube and DM for it in low quality and dealing with the ads. i'm gonna try and get to that list you posted the other day in time. i've been watching on my iPad. 0 complaints so far. the occasional stalling but thats because my wifi is buns in the house.

Jesus I forgot how good pineapple soda is :smokin
About to play this king of fighters while I wait for the punk podcast if it drops tonight. Doubt it tho.

Last edited:
Surprised to see this coming from John Boy.

"John Cena seems to have some strong opinions on the state of WWE and he believes that some changes are necessary, it would seem.

On Monday night Vince McMahon appeared on a podcast with Stone Cold Steve Austin live after RAW, and Austin did not pull any punches. He went right ahead and called out the product to Vince, which the chairman defended.

However, Cena seems to actually side with Austin, as crazy as that may sound.

John Cena [emoji]10004[/emoji] @JohnCena

The #StoneColdPodcast w/ @VinceMcMahon was legit. Agree with @steveaustinBSR that it's time 2 step up, WWE. #WWENetwork

6:38 AM - 3 Dec 2014

697 RETWEETS 1,118 FAVORITES

Well, now, thats rather interesting.

First off, its most interesting because the brunt of the companys problems are blamed on Cena. Theyre blamed on him always being at the top of the food chain, although those decisions arent necessarily made by him, rather that would be the creative team and Vince.

Secondly, you would never think that Cena would come out publicly and lobby for change in WWE, but he went right ahead and did just that on Wednesday. Whether you like him or not, his words carry more weight than anyone elses.

These were some pretty heavy words."

Back
Top Bottom