Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

Dunno if it was posted in here but bubba was tweeting stuff the other day about putting the "1 in 21-1" i.e. lesnar the other night. :lol: foreshadow?

Congrats bruh. :nthat:

When you do start teaching in hs, make sure you set the tone your first day like..

tumblr_inline_n7ovpod9Sd1qcp1mp.gif

I remember trying to do the head thing as a kid and being like "wtf this hurts my brain, how does he do it?"

moves like that don't look good if the victim is struggling to support the move's initiation &/or completion
like - if the move won't work unless the victim of the move is struggling to help it go off - it's a bad move imo

just TOO fake

Last edited:
moves like that don't look good if the victim is struggling to support the move's initiation &/or completion
like - if the move won't work unless the victim of the move is struggling to help it go off - it's a bad move imo

just TOO fake

Agreed.

I'm trying to get my brother tickets to WWE Live Holiday Tour at Staples Center and wanted to know if the commute from San Diego would be worth it for that event? Its on a Tuesday, Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I'm trying to get my brother tickets to WWE Live Holiday Tour at Staples Center and wanted to know if the commute from San Diego would be worth it for that event? Its on a Tuesday, Thanks in advance

No idea how far they are apart but I would Travs more than an hour just for a live event

TBH, house shows are meh.

Is your brother young? He'll still have fun either way if he's a fan.

And what the hell are "chairs" and "stairs" matches? If you use a chair you're DQd, but steel steps are perfectly fine!!!!!!!!11111 :lol:

Think about this for a second: a PPV has been re-named from BIG SHOW AND ERICK ROWAN

Last edited:
WWE has new Sting shirt and sweatpants..I might have to buy myself a secret present that the wife don't know about..:smokin

TBH, house shows are meh.

Is your brother young? He'll still have fun either way if he's a fan.

And what the hell are "chairs" and "stairs" matches? If you use a chair you're DQd, but steel steps are perfectly fine!!!!!!!!11111
laugh.gif
Yea he's a big fan and I bought the tickets after I saw Cena would be there

Tha show fell off. I haven't watched it since the season they kill that black gang leaders daughter and he killed his own boy to show jax he was crazy or something like that.

Last edited:
Working from home today and catching up on stuff on the network...Currently watching last night's NXT. I'm a fan of the Vaudevillains. Does anyone think their gimmick can translate to the main roster?

Back
Top Bottom