Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Bringing back the random NTWT survey:

Based on a combination of in-ring work, promo skill, and title runs who is:

1. The most overrated wrestler?
2. The most underrated wrestler?
3. The best tag team of all time?
4. The best female wrestler of all time?
5. The best wrestler to never have won a version of the world title? (WWWF, AWA, NWA, WWF, WCW, ECW, and WWE are all recognized world titles)
1. Ultimate Warrior
2. Ricky Steamboat/Lance Storm
3. LOD/The Road Warriors
4. Lita
5. Roddy Piper and Jake Roberts

not sure if serious
tumblr_mkal7lmozd1rdln4jo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
Mickie James is heavenly.

Didn't know Perfect held the AWA belt. Really don't know anything about AWA in general.

Yeah he held it for quite awhile..He had an amazing feud with Nick Bockwinkel..And that AWA belt is simple, yet beautiful, title belt..

Unused Drew Mac theme:

Prolly would've been perfect for him as a singles babyface in the dubya

Was about to roll over and go to sleep smelling like vodka, baby oil and *****, but this video basically has me wide awake now, this is ******* fantastic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What you doin with Baby oil homie? :lol:

Sometimes I like to get my Justin Slayer/James Deen on with da wimenz.

Checking up on stuff:

- Fantastic IC match :smokin 3 guys in fans of and they all put on a good show. No complaints at all.
- HuniCara beating Curtis Axel on Superstars :pimp:
- I guess I can dig a heel Adam Rose, cause him as a face went nowhere faster than Fandango after Layla/Summer and his pyro were taken away
- Dust Bros :pimp:

Was about to roll over and go to sleep smelling like vodka, baby oil and *****
, but this video basically has me wide awake now, this is ******* fantastic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: Wild dude man.

@DangerousG - Japanese Audio Wrestling just said that your man got his teeth kicked out between 91-95 and he wears dentures in real life but takes them out when he wrestles. LOL

Speaking of Drew McIntyre

Now Drew Galloway, the former WWE Superstar joins Colt to talk some fun. Not only does Drew get into some WWE stuff and Scotland talk, but he also dives into some obscure subculture stuff. - tsmradio.com/coltcabana/2014/11/12/aow-224-drew-mcintyre/

Back
Top Bottom