Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

I see what wwe did there showing sting vs taker 2k15 gameplay....

Speaking of sting, with wwe short on superstars (according to Vince) you think he appears at ss costing the authority the match?

Last edited:
Feeling backstage is Team Cena will win because they want to keep him strong in his match VS Lesnar.

Vince wants to make big changes to the Authority (interesting how they won't drop the stable) and one of those big changes is to write off Stephanie from tv. Not confirmed, though.

1. The most overrated wrestler?

HHH

2. The most underrated wrestler?

Kevin Nash

3. The best tag team of all time?

Outsiders

4. The best female wrestler of all time?

Lita

5. The best wrestler to never have won a version of the world title? (WWWF, AWA, NWA, WWF, WCW, ECW, and WWE are all recognized world titles)

Scott Hall

Been out of the loop lately. I've been listening to Cheap Heat and it sounds nothing too excited going on. There is nothing exciting about this PPV coming up for me.

Guess I'll spend my time watching Survivor Series but backwards.

Got my Wrestlemania tickets this morning
smokin.gif

Anyone else going?
Got mine on Thursday.  What section you get?  Really wanted sections 113 through 117, but missed out on that.  Ended up with sec 242 for $250 (total $281 with fees and all that).

- If a decision has been made on Randy Orton’s status for Survivor Series pay-per-view, it’s being kept quiet. Orton is away filming The Condemned 2 for the next few weeks but WWE could always have him work the pay-per-view, which is in his hometown of St. Louis.

WWE is planning to keep focus on Orton’s issues with Seth Rollins and have the two resume their war once Orton returns full time from filming the movie.

- WWE officials realize that the World Heavyweight Title is being forgotten by some and they are working on ideas to highlight the title without Brock Lesnar being there live. We may see some pre-taped segments with Lesnar training soon and more involvement from Paul Heyman.

- If a decision has been made on Randy Orton’s status for Survivor Series pay-per-view, it’s being kept quiet. Orton is away filming The Condemned 2 for the next few weeks but WWE could always have him work the pay-per-view, which is in his hometown of St. Louis.

WWE is planning to keep focus on Orton’s issues with Seth Rollins and have the two resume their war once Orton returns full time from filming the movie.

- WWE officials realize that the World Heavyweight Title is being forgotten by some and they are working on ideas to highlight the title without Brock Lesnar being there live. We may see some pre-taped segments with Lesnar training soon and more involvement from Paul Heyman.

So the deal is Brock will lose it at WM but there is still discussion on who right? Rock or Roman?

Ok I guess. I wouldn't mind if Randy got a shot at Brock but would Randy HAVE to be the Babyface?

Got mine on Thursday.  What section you get?  Really wanted sections 113 through 117, but missed out on that.  Ended up with sec 242 for $250 (total $281 with fees and all that).

I really waned 100 section, but Ticketmaster never offered it. Ended up with Section 212 Club Level.

Been in bed all day, haven't been feeling too good today.

Anything interesting going on?

Been in bed all day, haven't been feeling too good today.

Anything interesting going on?
Get well Brother DFly.

As for anything, there was a very good triple threat IC title match on Smackdown between Ziggy, Nattie's Husband and Cesaro Sad Batman.

Get well Brother DFly.

As for anything, there was a very good triple threat IC title match on Smackdown between Ziggy, Nattie's Husband and Cesaro Sad Batman.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I heard about that. I'll catch it on the Network.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I heard about that. I'll catch it on the Network.

are the brodcasting smackdown right away on the network? or did u mean when it becomes available on the network.

Got the rest of the day off. came into work at 6am still drunk for about an hour :lol: :smh:

will catch smackdown since i DVRed it. I'll catch the triple threat match. anything else worth watching on smackdown or should i just skip the rest.

more like hogan was big in most parts of the country while dusty was big in florida
dusty rhodes wasn't marketed at anything like the level of hogan

Dusty was a top babyface all over the country for years before Hogan beat The Sheik for the WWF title..

1 Brett Hart/Cena
2 William Regal
3 Hardy's
4 Lita
5 Mr Perfect

Mr. Perfect held the AWA World title for over a year..

Back
Top Bottom