Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Been asleep most of the day, but got up just in time. Ready for this :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah, that's gotta be the only reason she's employed.  Vince can't hook Hayes up with another diva?
I think Rosa knew her talent wasn't ring based and pulled a desperate move(amongst other things) to keep her job. :x what people will do for the stacks... :smh: EDIT: plus who else would willingly **** and suck that guy?!? He looks horrible. :x

Last edited:
BNB.
pimp.gif

Yeah, that's gotta be the only reason she's employed.  Vince can't hook Hayes up with another diva?
I think Rosa knew her talent wasn't ring based and pulled a desperate move(amongst other things) to keep her job. :x what people will do for the stacks... :smh:
Probably less degrading for her to do whatever behind the scenes than working the pole on video or in da club.

Survey done. Company coming over so I'll be outta the thread watching the show. Enjoy fellas.

**** I hate when Brie does the yes chant. She looks awkward. Like she squats while she's doin it. Just looks weird and stupid. :smh:

I think Rosa knew her talent wasn't ring based and pulled a desperate move(amongst other things) to keep her job.
sick.gif
what people will do for the stacks...
mean.gif
Probably less degrading for her to do whatever behind the scenes than working the pole on video or in da club.
She was walking around naked and trying to make out with Natty on Total Divas, doubt smashing Hayes would be degrading for her.  Just gotta tell people that he's "different" and she loves him.
She's dating one of the matadores.
Hayes probably into the whole "****" thing.

Here's what is being reported

It will be either before or after the divas elimination match.

Sting's debut will be some sort of promo.

He's not interfering or anything like that.

The feeling is thst it will be something leading to a match at WM31 VS Undertaker.

**** a promo and **** a sting vs taker match have sting cost the authority the match n book a feud with hunter come on man it's not that hard.

Here's what is being reported

It will be either before or after the divas elimination match.

Sting's debut will be some sort of promo.

He's not interfering or anything like that.

The feeling is thst it will be something leading to a match at WM31 VS Undertaker.

I can live with that. Going to wm31 and seeing taker and sting in one ring will be BANANAS! Do not care if both can barely move either. Promos mind games and build up will be great.

Only due to the number of total participants over time. The shame remains the same. Plus all the other co-workers know what the deal is. But it worked for(one)of the Bella's and AJ...

Back
Top Bottom