Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

My first full PPV in years at a friends house. Never seen a bunch of dudes mark out the way we did when Sting showed up :lol: :pimp: . That was awesome.

I haven't been watching really as of late, so I know I'm late when I say this Mizdow gimmick is hilarious.

Man I knew I should have drove to work today. Trains smells like cat piss and poo two zesty dudes going full pda and this and you got these loud *** guys talking all hood and ish :smh: :smh: :smh: all you need now is 8 ball

Main event better be worth it b I swear what a crappy day

Last edited:
Man I knew I should have drove to work today. Trains smells like cat piss and poo two zesty dudes going full pda and this and you got these loud *** guys talking all hood and ish :smh: :smh: :smh: all you need now is 8 ball

Main event better be worth it b I swear what a crappy day
It's a cluster **** honestly but it gets good last 5-10 minutes.

Just got back from seeing Interstellar...

******' old *** Sting and Cesaro loses again 
mean.gif

Saw this thread jumped 50 pages... What happened?... Solomon Crow debut or something?.. Can't be that lame Sting guy, he's old and balding...

Last edited:
This match is mehhhh, they hyped it up to much buts it's not really impressive. :lol: @ Cena jumping for the curb stomp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom