Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Here's a point of reference for anyone looking for NTWTSS ideas.

www.barbershopwindow.com

www.highspots.com

www.prowrestlingtees.com

www.puroresusshop.com

shop.wwe.com

www.turnbuckletees.com

www.wrestlingsuperstore.com

www.bumpdrunk.com

http://squaredcircle.biz/

htttp://heelbook.spreadshirt.com

www.wrestlingshop.com

www.wrestlinguniverseonline.com

www.ringsidecollectibles.com

www.coltmerch.com

www.wrestlinggift.com - I've never ordered from them.  Seems too good to be true.

prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch

www.wrestlingmerchandise.co.uk

Last edited:
missed raw, but i better not be left off NTWT ppv tonight. I had the hottest angle of the last ppv!

Caught Raw late last night. Saw Big Show/Mark Henry and watched from there. Get rid of the Matadors and El Torito gimmick. You have them wrestling in singles/non title matches, OF COURSE, the champs are going to lose. Miz and Mizdow in the tag picture, I can live with. Dont like the inconsistent booking with the tag teams, thought Trips was going to fix that.

I was thinking Orton was going to RKO Rollins while he was positioning himself to get a Curb Stomp. Some lazy booking.

Wouldve never thought Mercury or Noble would still have jobs with the E, especially as yes men.

Somehow I'm banned from YouTube. Straight up they won't let me create a channel. Never even used my account before. It's nonsense.

JovialInsignificantDuckbillplatypus.gif

Last edited:
Via RSN:

Kevin Steen has been filming vignettes at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando this week to build to his debut on NXT as Kevin Owens.

Steen is currently scheduled to make his NXT TV debut at the December 11th NXT Takeover special or the NXT TV tapings the next night.

What would really make them a "New Day" is if they came to the ring with that gimmick and then immediately cut promos condemning this and all gimmicks that make "men like them" look like fools and sideshows.

Almost like a reverse Brodus Clay situation.  Silly vignettes that turn into a serious gimmick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom