Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Thank you JD for every... And once again, you'll have to fill out that survey so the rest of NTWT can get you something.... I expect you to kick and scream...

enzos thats dude lol hittin the shmoney ,reminds me of my cool *** white friends from around the way.dont know what dude in tank was tryna do though 

You're the best doll face.
Ayyoooo

I'm a 10.5..Thanks
Cam gif nope

I would have thrown a bottle of Perc's for you srs

Size 12

Air command force pump or/and or any numbered AJ under 21...

Thanks homie...

Btw, ate you apart of the PWG club?..
Cam gif nope

And nope but I really do want to get into more Indy/Japanese stuff b. Like send me a link. I like them brutal blood everywhere stiff matches no dc

Last edited:
Way to ruin the moment Glen
roll.gif
Man, what doesn't he ruin at this point?
mean.gif

What would really make them a "New Day" is if they came to the ring with that gimmick and then immediately cut promos condemning this and all gimmicks that make "men like them" look like fools and sideshows.

Almost like a reverse Brodus Clay situation.  Silly vignettes that turn into a serious gimmick.

I feel you. Fantastic idea

Peep everybody's favorite wrestler in the back getting staying hype.

:lol: :lol:

View media item 1247138View media item 1247139View media item 1247140View media item 1247141
Look at what they've done to Ryder, made him an all out loser :rofl:

I'm starting to send the questionnaire's out now, so check your pm's.

Remember:
-All gifts should be sent out by Thursday, December 11th. This will allow two weeks for delivery before Christmas Day. I don’t think anyone wants to get their gifts AFTER Christmas.

jdcurt2 jdcurt2 Fill out a survey and send me your address again so I can organize the NTWT's gifts for you..Please and thanks

I actually have your address saved in my PM's and I have your last year's survey..So if you don't send me a new one then I'll just go off of that one..

Last edited:
jdcurt2 jdcurt2 Fill out a survey and send me your address again so I can organize the NTWT's gifts for you..Please and thanks

I actually have your address saved in my PM's and I have your last year's survey..So if you don't send me a new one then I'll just go off of that one..

Same here...

I just pm'd everyone their elf's questionnaires. If you didn't get it, let me know ASAP.

I don't need anything in return for setting this up, but I appreciate the offer guys.

I just pm'd everyone their elf's questionnaires. If you didn't get it, let me know ASAP.

I don't need anything in return for setting this up, but I appreciate the offer guys.

Received mine... Seems pretty easy from what he gave me...

And you will be getting something from case and myself at the very least... Although everyone should send you a lil something...

Uhhhmmm, that's not gonna work for me..So if anyone in the NTWT wants to send jdcurt2 something for Christmas just PM me or CelticsPride and we'll send you his survey

Back
Top Bottom