Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

BUiwNrv.jpg

Sasha Bae just went up a few spots on my list :pimp:

If we talkin current divas then here's my list.

1. Layla
2. Naomi
3. Lana
4. Emma
5. Aj Lee
6. Sasha

For some reason, my phone truly boleaves her name is built like that... I thought I was gonna get my edit in there lol...

1. Layla
2. Naomi
3. Nattie
4. Eva Marie (Don't tell her brothers!)
5. Nikki Bella

no love for Cody's wife? :wow:

Almost forgot about her :lol: I'm dumb for that :smh:

1. Layla
2. Jojo
3. Naomi
4. Eden
5. Sasha
6. Nikki
7. Lana
8. Alexa
9. Nattie
10. AJ

Honorable Mention: Emma, A.Fox, Drew's Ex Wife

Last edited:
Watching no mercy 2000. Anyone ever been to wwf New York? :lol:

Yeah, that place was really cool to go to just because of the set up upstairs with all of the wwe merchandise. The food wasn't that bad either. I really wish they hadn't shut that place down.

Finally watching RAW...

A. Vince coming out was great, but that promo was awful

B. Ambrose v Cesaro has top feud potential, yet Cesaro is getting embarrassed every show. Pathetic.

Finally watching RAW...

A. Vince coming out was great, but that promo was awful

B. Ambrose v Cesaro has top feud potential, yet Cesaro is getting embarrassed every show. Pathetic.
Problem is Jeans and Cesaro aren't even in a feud. It's just Jeans attacking him because Vince wants to punish Cesaro. Makes zero sense. I agree they could put on a tremendous program if they were actually booked into something. WWE sucks man.

I was watching that Generico DVD last night and made me realize how much more enjoyable indie wrestling is. **** man give me a bunch of indie guys in a gymnasium genuinely having fun, showing their passion, than a watered down WWE match.

I understand Brother Gosling's nut theory more fluidly now.

Back
Top Bottom