Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

I freaking adore Alexa Bliss. :wow: :wow: :wow:

What a damn cutie.

And she doesn't look like a potato either. :smokin :smokin

My current divas list:
5)Nattie(We all know Tyson ain't hittin it right... :smh: FACT)
4)Eden(Cody picks em well)
3)Naomi(she's blessed top and bottom, and probably gives awesome top)
2)Nikki Bella(Cena's best work ever, them boobs and her working out...:evil:)
1)Layla(Damn near perfection... :wow:)

Hey man, you need to ease up on that stream talk..4w and Meth don't like hearing that stuff..Don't want to get the thread shut down or get yourself banned..

So I can't stream the network from my laptop to my tv via hdmi cord , is that ban worthy .... Nope party's over grandpa lol

I really wanted to put Steph if allowable. But knowing that I could seriously turn Nattie out if she's as naive in the bed as she was claiming on that one Total Divas episode way back is why she made it over various others. Making women tremble and hit levels they never felt is some real deal stuff. :evil: :smile:

Last edited:
My current divas list:
5)Nattie(We all know Tyson ain't hittin it right... :smh: FACT)
4)Eden(Cody picks em well)
3)Naomi(she's blessed top and bottom, and probably gives awesome top)
2)Nikki Bella(Cena's best work ever, them boobs and her working out...:evil:)
1)Layla(Damn near perfection... :wow:)

This would probably be my closest list, especially if I eliminate personality (Nikki). If we include TNA KO's, I'd easily boot Nikki or Nattie for Brooke Adams.

I've got a feeling if I sat down and listened to Brooke talk, I'd hate her and hate myself for loving her *** enough to deal with her personality.

I don't fap anymore :smh: but I've fapped plenty outside. But the real answer, Raw/Women Appreciation threads/S&T and having a job where I'm hardly ever away from any type of computer.

Autocorrect put "rap" and "napped" in that first sentence

I don't fap anymore
mean.gif
but I've fapped plenty outside. But the real answer, Raw/Women Appreciation threads/S&T and having a job where I'm hardly ever away from any type of computer.

Autocorrect put "rap" and "napped" in that first sentence
You don't have to fap since you have lots of sex with women.

Last edited:
I don't fap anymore :smh: but I've fapped plenty outside. But the real answer, Raw/Women Appreciation threads/S

You don't have to fap since you have lots of sex with women.

That's not true... I could smash 3 different women a day, every day... And I'd still need to fap once a day... Gotta get that poison out...

And Peep Game Peep Game ... Good god man... I was shocked when I saw that last night... Always on mobile tho...

Back
Top Bottom