Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

So I can't stream the network from my laptop to my tv via hdmi cord , is that ban worthy .... Nope party's over grandpa lol

You can do whatever you want..I was just trying to give you a heads up..I'm not sure if it was you or someone else that was talking about getting a free stream during the last ppv, but that's usually a thing that Meth/4w get mad about..No need to be an ******* when I was just looking out for a fellow NTWT'er..

You can do whatever you want..I was just trying to give you a heads up..I'm not sure if it was you or someone else that was talking about getting a free stream during the last ppv, but that's usually a thing that Meth/4w get mad about..No need to be an ******* when I was just looking out for a fellow NTWT'er..

I said lol I was kidding bouta the grandpa part no need to swoop down from rafters

Penny. Ignore case man. He is the one that runs and snitches to 4 or method whenever somebody types the word stream. But he will pretend he bis looking out for.you out here smh

I have a feeling that if I I met all you guys in real life... I'd hate DC....

With that said... That Cornette podcast with Teddy Long was hilarious and deep... Teddy was in the ring for both Owen and Droz...

Last edited:
NXT is doing an awesome job with this Sami Zayn angle.  To the point where I'd almost rather see him win the NXT championship than move up to the main roster.

Back
Top Bottom