Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

I work at Nordstrom in and one of my customers came back from the mens clothing section and was telling a buddy he just met Eva Marie. I wasn't sure I heard him correctly and I asked, "Eva Marie? The wrestler?" (I did air quotes when I called her a wrestler, no disrespect intended). He said yeah and showed me the pic he took with her. Soon after he leaves she walks past my department to buy cosmetics. Random girls (assuming they watch Total Divas) were just following her around taking pics/recording instagram videos. But LAWD when she was standing at the cosmetics counter she was lookin RIGHT. I'm talkin she was in like the tightest of tight athletic wear. That thang was POKIN.

She was wearing sunglasses indoors, her hair is red as hell, but LAWD THAT THANG. I don't believe in approaching "celebs" so I let her rock, but damn if I wasn't lookin at that ***. Also she has a huge wedding ring.

It's a good thing you didn't approach her, cause her brothers woulda ambushed you out of nowhere..

naija nitemare naija nitemare what is a Nordstrom Rack?

Nordstrom Rack is like an off-price branch of our company. I wouldn't call it an outlet, but it's not the same as our Full Line Stores. Womens clothes, accessories, and shoes are the same as what is offered in the full line store, but may be different colors and ****. Menswear is much closer to outlet quality, aside from dress shirts and things of that nature.

The inventory consists of special purchase from brands and refurbished returns. You can find some great merch at great prices at the Rack. Some of the **** they sell there is the SAME exact stuff they sell at Macy's, but at a lower price.

Nordstrom Rack :pimp:

NXT is doing an awesome job with this Sami Zayn angle.  To the point where I'd almost rather see him win the NXT championship than move up to the main roster.
Agreed.

Sami Zayn's Road to Redemption Angle has been executed perfectly.

Avenging losses against Kidd, and Titus, also finally beating Tyler Breeze.

Surprised their having the title match with Neville next week. I expect some shenanigans to take place to build up the match at Takeover 3.

With rumors making the rounds that plans are being discussed for The Rock to face Triple H at WrestleMania 31, there is now speculation that WWE is considering placing that match within a storyline that was dropped for WrestleMania 30.

As you may recall, there was a proposed storyline for WrestleMania 30 where Vince McMahon would have come up against the Authority in a power struggle that would have pitted Steve Austin vs. Triple H at ‘Mania 30. The Rock was viewed as the second choice if Austin wasn’t interested. The idea was dropped for a variety of reasons, including Triple H’s feud with Daniel Bryan and Vince’s desire to be off TV, and wasn’t brought up again.

Now, with the Mr. McMahon returning on RAW and teasing an issue with Triple H and Stephanie, the rumors are flying again that the reported discussions of The Rock vs. Triple H at ‘Mania 31 will be part of a Vince vs. Authority angle.

Nordstrom Rack is like an off-price branch of our company. I wouldn't call it an outlet, but it's not the same as our Full Line Stores. Womens clothes, accessories, and shoes are the same as what is offered in the full line store, but may be different colors and ****. Menswear is much closer to outlet quality, aside from dress shirts and things of that nature.

The inventory consists of special purchase from brands and refurbished returns. You can find some great merch at great prices at the Rack. Some of the **** they sell there is the SAME exact stuff they sell at Macy's, but at a lower price.

Nordstrom Rack :pimp:

Do you work at the one in Orlando Florida where the nxt wrestlers live around or somewhere else?

Some current gen 2k15 screenshots

95190-hi.jpg

95191-hi.jpg

95192-hi.jpg

95194-hi.jpg

2k15 PS4/XB1 trophies/achievements

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/wwe-2k15-xbox-one/achievements/

I work at Nordstrom in and one of my customers came back from the mens clothing section and was telling a buddy he just met Eva Marie. I wasn't sure I heard him correctly and I asked, "Eva Marie? The wrestler?" (I did air quotes when I called her a wrestler, no disrespect intended). He said yeah and showed me the pic he took with her. Soon after he leaves she walks past my department to buy cosmetics. Random girls (assuming they watch Total Divas) were just following her around taking pics/recording instagram videos. But LAWD when she was standing at the cosmetics counter she was lookin RIGHT. I'm talkin she was in like the tightest of tight athletic wear. That thang was POKIN.

She was wearing sunglasses indoors, her hair is red as hell, but LAWD THAT THANG. I don't believe in approaching "celebs" so I let her rock, but damn if I wasn't lookin at that ***. Also she has a huge wedding ring.

View media item 1250527

Back
Top Bottom