Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

I'm fine with that, bring back the best in the world...

Speaking of Phil, spotted at the Kings game with Sports Guy.

No idea how to embed Instagram.

Last edited:
Nah but seriously...NXT as always :smile: Finn Balor and Itami washing The Ascension, and I solid women's tag match as well as the Breeze and Zayn match.

Some current gen 2k15 screenshots

95190-hi.jpg
95191-hi.jpg
95192-hi.jpg
95194-hi.jpg
95195-hi.jpg
95196-hi.jpg
95197-hi.jpg
95199-hi.jpg
95203-hi.jpg
95204-hi.jpg
95205-hi.jpg
95206-hi.jpg
95208-hi.jpg
95207-hi.jpg
95209-hi.jpg
95211-hi.jpg
95212-hi.jpg
1415299240-media.jpg
95221-hi.jpg
95223-hi.jpg
95226-hi.jpg

2k15 PS4/XB1 trophies/achievements

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/wwe-2k15-xbox-one/achievements/

The attire looks painted on.

I just think there is better ways this angle can go rather than involving the rock. and that playing out that way would make Vince a good guy and he should never be a face ever.

mark my words something is happening at survivor series. there is a reason to give it out free. they ain't putting on some corny generic show when everyone is watchin for free with the intent of sucking them into purchasing the 9.99work

just fired up royal rumble 05. first match 6 way cruiserweight match. was pretty good and fun with a ton of spot monkeys flying all over.

Vince is going to bring back Punk as his guy to go up against HHH and The Authority at WM31. Basically what should've happened at WM30.

Vince is going to bring back Punk as his guy to go up against HHH and The Authority at WM31. Basically what should've happened at WM30.

punk is gone bro. but I dig
it. anyone but the rock. I'm over him

Last edited:
Just watched NXT. With a main roster desperately in need of tag teams, they need to get Itami/Balor up there ASAP.

Just watched Red Dragon vs Forever Hooligans from a recent njpw show... It was an awesome comedy match that the crowd was completely into...

I can't wait for Shibata vs Swagamura this weekend... That should be amazing...

just got off work. stopped by my local safeway.... picked up a few sapporos. currently taking a 650 ML to the dome while watching NXT right now. Whoever writes NXT needs to write for the main roster. This Zayn storyline is :pimp: ... cant stand his character though... or his seth rogen face.... :rolleyes

Just watched Red Dragon vs Forever Hooligans from a recent njpw show... It was an awesome comedy match that the crowd was completely into...

I can't wait for Shibata vs Swagamura this weekend... That should be amazing...

SAMESY!!!!!

i really enjoy tyler breeze but dude is like a hybrid of john morrison and fandango :lol:

BTW who is that other commentator... dude sounds like Jesse the body Ventura :lol: Tensai?

Last edited:
so does zayn have a permanent left black eye? dude seriously needs to get that mask back on... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom