Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

-The Brock Lesnar situation with WWE continues to become an interesting story as his contract gets closer to winding down. There is a lot of talk that Lesnar’s price tag might not be enough to justify using him for shows outside of WWE Royal Rumble and WrestleMania.

The WWE Battleground event in July did 31,000 buys on pay-per-view in North America without Lesnar on the show. By comparison, the WWE Night of Champions show in September did 30,000 buys in North America with a Lesnar vs. John Cena main event. Additionally, the worldwide numbers in recent months for shows without Lesnar actually sold more than those with him as part of the card.

The key factor with Lesnar is his price tag. The original plan, which could still be in the works, is for Lesnar to finally lose at WrestleMania 31 to Roman Reigns, making Reigns’ the new face of the company. Part of the issue with that is the concern that it won’t be as meaningful if everyone knows it’s Lesnar’s final match.

There was an expectation at one point in time that WWE would sign Lesnar to a new deal and possibly give him a big babyface run. While it could still happen, it really seems to boil down to whether or not WWE considers his price tag something that’s worth it financially in the end.

As far as Lesnar’s next match, the plan was for him to beat John Cena in January so that the win by Reigns at WrestleMania would look even more impressive. However, if WWE decides that they can’t afford to re-sign Lesnar, then the plans for the Lesnar-Cena match could be changed. The alternative as things stand now would appear to be Cena beating Lesnar, setting up a Cena vs. Reigns match at WrestleMania, which Reigns would win. They could also put the title on Seth Rollins and have Reigns beat him at WrestleMania, however the feeling is that wouldn’t be as meaningful as Reigns beating Lesnar or Cena.

So With Lesnar they make less money off byrates and then have to pay him a ton of money. WWE stay making stupid decisions. They made him champ, beat the Undertaker and have him off TV for months at a time. I can't wait till this moron is gone. He never loved wrestling in the first place.

So With Lesnar they make less money off byrates and then have to pay him a ton of money. WWE stay making stupid decisions. They made him champ, beat the Undertaker and have him off TV for months at a time. I can't wait till this moron is gone. He never loved wrestling in the first place.
WWE are lost

I got an awesome Sting sticker from my NTWTSS last year and wanted to throw it out to whoever got me this year that I want some wrestling stickers..I'm trying to cover all the electronics I own with them in order to piss my wife off..Thanks!..Have a nice day(no Mick Foley)

I wasn't a big fan of her when she was in the E, but I'm starting to like her more and more..
you dudes wouldn't listen to me 2 years ago. While 4w was getting praise for beasting over Brandy Banks.

Mrs. Bonin is still the silky sweet vanilla cream in my coffee.

WHYYYYYYYY!?

The Ryback just came back and they're going to feed him to Cena already...so ******* stupid.

Most likely they have the match, Rollins and co. interfere, beat cena down, Ryback makes the save, joins Cena's team for SSeries.

Finished the Zayn(I refuse to call him Sami) vs Tyler (I refuse to call him Breeze) match and it was pretty good..I think it Zayn can keep the goofy antics to a minimum he could be a serious player on the main roster..Tyler on the other hand is just not someone I can take serious..He reminds me too much of Fandango and Adam Rose..All 3 can be the most talented people in the building but I just can't get past their gimmick and take them seriously..

Until Smack Down goes to at least a bi-weekly live show I'm not gonna watch..It's just a bunch of Raw highlights and crappy matches that we get the spoilers for days in advance..Hopefully the move back to Thursday will make Vince and Trips turn it back into a great show..

The women wrestlers in NXT are way more entertaining to watch than the Divas on the main roster..Having said that Bayley and Sasha are both very unattractive women..

i've got a bunch of pizza left over if i don't go out. might try and chase some yambs instead though haven't decided yet.

what snacks do you speak of? I have to live vicariously through others as I'm on a no snack diet need to lose 10 pounds.
get your bryan danielson on and become a vegan.

i've got a bunch of pizza left over if i don't go out. might try and chase some yambs instead though haven't decided yet.

what snacks do you speak of? I have to live vicariously through others as I'm on a no snack diet need to lose 10 pounds.
get your bryan danielson on and become a vegan.

always chase yambs bro. wrestling will be there tomorrow. and I hate vegans

Last edited:
iz y'all watchin' smackdown tonight?
I'll be watching with ya Hardcore Champ, all :smokin Went to the dispensary earlier, saw some LSD...Lemon Sour Diesel. I'm sure you'd love it. :D
Until Smack Down goes to at least a bi-weekly live show I'm not gonna watch..It's just a bunch of Raw highlights and crappy matches that we get the spoilers for days in advance..Hopefully the move back to Thursday will make Vince and Trips turn it back into a great show..

The women wrestlers in NXT are way more entertaining to watch than the Divas on the main roster..Having said that Bayley and Sasha are both very unattractive women..
Treat Bayley like Medusa of mythology. Admire her body, but at all costs don't look at the face. Sasha is cool from certain angles. Others aren't so flattering, she has a big *** nose. But she likes DragonBallZ so she gets a pass from me.

Last edited:
I'll be watching with ya Hardcore Champ, all :smokin Went to the dispensary earlier, saw some LSD...Lemon Sour Diesel. I'm sure you'd love it. :D
Treat Bayley like Medusa of mythology. Admire her body, but at all costs don't look at the face. Sasha is cool from certain angles. Others aren't so flattering, she has a big *** nose. But she likes DragonBallZ so she gets a pass from me.

I just can't shake the fact that when I see Sasha I immediately think of Lil Mama..

Would make sense for Dwayne to represent vince since "he's the second biggest *** kisser in the company" :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom