Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Layla :evil: also Tyson Kidd is guts. That assist he gave to Rusev... :rofl: Tyson..."Bret Hart is my uncle.." JBL,"You're an in law!!!!" :lol: :rofl:

2 Steel Cage Matches in one night is Smackdown being entertaining as well as fiscally responsible. Gotta love that.

The Ascension sucks..I'm glad KENTA and Balor washed em..And I was pronouncing his name like it rhymed with Baylor Univ...The announce team was saying it like it rhymed with valor..

The Ascension sucks..I'm glad KENTA and Balor washed em..And I was pronouncing his name like it rhymed with Baylor Univ...The announce team was saying it like it rhymed with valor..

Rick viktor is that dude, he could go. That other dude Conner is a bum tho

Catching up on SD, and Cesaro shouldn't be jobbing to Ryback in 5 minutes. That could be an actual feud, or featured match on Raw/SD. That should've been Fandango or Khali getting washed like that

ImprobableAjarInsect.gif

Last edited:
Catching up on SD, and Cesaro shouldn't be jobbing to Ryback in 5 minutes. That could be an actual feud, or featured match on Raw/SD. That should've been Fandango or Khali getting washed like that

He's in the "dog house".

Back
Top Bottom