Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Just look at Double J's reaction...

kjlxMHo.gif

I've seen two other people take it this way and still don't see how they weren't seriously injured :x

the ads on the network shouldn't bother anyone really. they keep them at the beginning and don't interrupt ppvs with them I won't be mad. they have to salvage money everywhere and if some company is willing to pay to advertise. props to them. pretty soon Vince might be pimpin wrestlers tights out for ad spots

who would everyone's ideal teams be for survivor series? and I'm a little happy they went back to the main event being a traditional match. I think the whole show would be good if they had all traditional matches.

forget what year it was when dlo the head bangers and godfather all came out dressed as pimps lol

Hope everything is alright, Case. Is she sick from the flu?

Nah, she had her Thyroid out last year and still isn't right..They cancelled her insurance a month after surgery so we can't afford her meds and it makes her body go kinda haywire sometimes..She's asleep and resting so we got lucky and avoided the ER tonight..Thanks for the kind thoughts..

Last edited:
Dude... That pisses me the **** off... They cancel insurance when you need it...

Yeah, it's pretty messed up..They closed her incision with dissolving stitches and apparently she is allergic..So it's 1 year later and her incision still isn't healed and she pulled a piece of stitch out of her neck last week..She has no Thyroid gland at all and her body isn't can't function right without the meds she requires to make synthetic thyroid..And the funny part is, they cancelled her insurance because I got a $12 a month cost of living allowance on my social security disability check.. :smh: ..I hate the muthaf***n' gubment

Just finished raw. Loved the ending. Show was better than usual. Liked how this revolved around Ryback and the power struggle to build a good team. :pimp:

Still haven't seen Raw yet, just got home :smh:

Any parts worth watching bros?

Yeah, it's pretty messed up..They closed her incision with dissolving stitches and apparently she is allergic..So it's 1 year later and her incision still isn't healed and she pulled a piece of stitch out of her neck last week..She has no Thyroid gland at all and her body isn't can't function right without the meds she requires to make synthetic thyroid..And the funny part is, they cancelled her insurance because I got a $12 a month cost of living allowance on my social security disability check.. :smh: ..I hate the muthaf***n' gubment

That's ****ed up :smh:

I feel for you homie.

Former Champion Out For Surgery

Former WWE United States Champion Zack Ryder will be out of action for about six months. John Cena mentioned on WWE Raw that he will be having surgery and it came because he was trying to stand against The Authority.

Ryder mentioned that he had a torn rotator cuff and will be out half of a year.

Well today just started off on a terrible note :smh:

Case Case my heart goes out to the both of you. Your back issues have been well documented and the bogusness with insurance is absurd. Plus my grandma I believe had to get her thyroid removed too. (The surgery changed her voice and all of that. :smh:)Things have to sway to the positive side sooner than later big homie.

Nah, she had her Thyroid out last year and still isn't right..They cancelled her insurance a month after surgery so we can't afford her meds and it makes her body go kinda haywire sometimes..She's asleep and resting so we got lucky and avoided the ER tonight..Thanks for the kind thoughts..

That's good news that she's able to sleep and get rest. Our healthcare system is such a shame :smh:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom