Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Paige-booty-gifs-0011.gif

Paige-booty-gifs-001_002.gif

Paige-booty-gifs-001_0011.gif

Ehhh nothing much to look at....

- Ryback's a star, f what the haters say. He will be World Champ by next fall AT THE LATEST. Quote me

- Heel Henry sucks if he isn't doing the Hall of Pain gimmick. Just sayin

- unpopular opinion here, but...Big Show isn't that offensive to me right now :lol:

- and I'd never thought I'd say this, but...Rusev's starting to grow on me, just wish he wasn't stuck with that Russia gimmick

- Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose for the WWEWHC with Seth Metal as champ should be the only option for WM31 main event. Not really show related but f it

- :rofl: :rofl: @ Harper when he said "...ahm a team playuh..." Sounding like Leo's character in Django Unchained
I can see Ryback being huge very soon but there's a few problems. His a beast but there's a monster holding the WWEWHC and takes away from his image in my opinion. While he dominated Cena, all I could think about is if Brock was there, he'd eat Ryback's lunch. He's a big dog but not the big dog if that makes sense. They made Brock look too powerful for any big power guy to look serious or compete. I don't like the Brock situation all together, they should have let Hunter hold it until the Rumble.

Shield main eventing WM31 would be too epic for the WWE. Its probably going to be Brock vs Cena with Hulk as Special Referee, surprise appearance by ole Booga Red.

Just watch raw on Hulu plus.. Damn Dean couldn't make the cut on Hulu plus.. But he's was on main event..

What happened to the 2nd best face? :rofl:

Just watch raw on Hulu plus.. Damn Dean couldn't make the cut on Hulu plus.. But he's was on main event..

What happened to the 2nd best face? :rofl:

Dean, cesaro, bray, AJ and a few others where booked at a house show same time as raw. The video of dean aired on raw was pre tapped.

So what's this I'm reading kidd, cesaro and ziggler had a ppv quality moty contender at smackdown? Might actually watch smackdown as it airs if so.

Kidd and zayn had another dam good match on main event. That is what I want to see in Monday instead of 9 talking segments.

The Horsemen!! :smokin

When Double A rolled into the ring and hit the Undertaker with that Spine Buster at WrestleMania 18, I marked out!! Arn's Spine Buster is a thing of beauty.

Last edited:
The Horsemen!!
smokin.gif

When Double A rolled into the ring and hit the Undertaker with that Spine Buster at WrestleMania 18, I marked out!! Arn's Spine Buster is a thing of beauty.

Dog, even at this age this dude still had so much snap in his moves. He even had that snap when he rolled out the ring. 
pimp.gif

You guys don't know any good wrestling so you probably missed out on this since the only wrestling promotion that exists to you guys is the WWE

Looking back I want to know whose bright idea was it to make Steve Mongo McMichael a Horsemen. But they decide to let Curt Hennig go and join the nWo. When Curt slammed that door on Flair's head, I cringed. WWE needs to bring back War Games even if it is only for one time.

Back
Top Bottom