Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Cesaro May be getting tested. I love the dude in the ring but to me he doesn't have the IT factor

Cesaro May be getting tested. I love the dude in the ring but to me he doesn't have the IT factor
yea i feel u,its just something that doesnt fully click with his character ,but hes dam good in the ring.he just needs to be on his hitman/hired mercenary steez but idk

The "it" factor about Cesaro is his wrestling

why it looks like cena can see whats going on through the screen though,as he looks down at dolph lol,dude really is super man :nerd:  

Cena look down when Ziggler hit the wall/floor and was still clapping.. :rofl:

:rofl:

yea I agree his in ring is through the roof. but in WWE that doesn't translate into the IT factor. that's about 20% of it.

I think cesaro is a great wrestler. he can put on a 5 star match with Kane if given the chance. but for some reason Vince doesn't see him as a money maker. and once that happens forget about it.

Last edited:
funny thing is vince had a hard on for cesaro at one point but then he took the swing away from cesaro since he was connecting too much with the fans :smh:

That Wrestle Kingdom trailer has me beating my chest like Ryback

Also....just watched the Kofi New Day trailer....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm just gonna wait and see on this. Will loathe it completely if every week they're dancing like R-Truth and naming their finisher the Shuckin Driver

Last edited:
i really hope this "new day" is like a swerve and they come out and some serious **** a group with big e cant be acting a fool liek that but this is dubba dubba e

I refuse to get my hopes up for this new day group. i refuse to get my hopes up for anything that involves wwe for that matter.

Paige-booty-gifs-0011.gif

Paige-booty-gifs-001_002.gif

Paige-booty-gifs-001_0011.gif

I refuse to get my hopes up for this new day group. i refuse to get my hopes up for anything that involves wwe for that matter.

Which is why I get my nut off on NJPW, PWG, and the occasional Evolve show...

Which is why I get my nut off on NJPW, PWG, and the occasional Evolve show...

I need to seriously get involved in these shows. I consider myself a wrestling historian and could I with anyone who thinks they know wrestling. but I need to start reaching overseas.

Back
Top Bottom