Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

The Horsemen!! :smokin

When Double A rolled into the ring and hit the Undertaker with that Spine Buster at WrestleMania 18, I marked out!! Arn's Spine Buster is a thing of beauty.

It was like waiting for how Scott Steiner first started doing the Frankensteiner. AA would whip him into the ropes and just catch and pick him up with ease the turn and slam. His face afterwards was priceless, like, "I'm the ENFORCER, did you expect anything less?"

Arn Anderson to this day one of my favorite wrestlers 
nthat.gif

Justin Gabriel should be in a high flying tag team instead of jerking off in a bunny costume.

i curled like a ************ yesterday with the resistance bands. thank you ryback for inspiring me to be jacked and eat like a glutton.

Last edited:
word arns that dude cant wait to make him a caw on my wwe 

justin gabriel got some good moves man,should def be in a tag team but instead they make him do some dumb **** and then probably fire him afterwards 

speaking of wwe 2k15 ,those entrances look pretty dam good 

Team up Gabriel with Breeze and them be like the paparazzi was in TNA. Would love if they hired Shelley and Sabin and brought the MCMG to WWE. Living in the past I don't care.

I preordered mine after work yesterday. Should be entertaining for the first month. Then I'll go back to playing madden. :lol:

That 2k15 EP looks like a long lost member of the Wyatt family.
laugh.gif

Arn Anderson
Chris Benoit
Dynamite Kid
Great Muta

The most crisp moves I have seen with my own eyes. Those dudes waste little movement with their moves man.

I don't know who I would put up at #1 but they all are so damn forceful with their moves

Arn Anderson's Spinebuster and Ricky Steamboat's Arm Drag are the 2 most beautiful, and perfectly executed, moves in wrestling history..

Hulk Hogan has this for sale at his beach shop..

View media item 1257964

Team up Gabriel with Breeze and them be like the paparazzi was in TNA. Would love if they hired Shelley and Sabin and brought the MCMG to WWE. Living in the past I don't care.

They should've been pulled the trigger on a legit Gabriel/Kidd team when they were teaming somewhat, but I'm digging Kidd's development solo-wise right now, so I guess that's out of the question

Long as I'm leading off it's all good brother :nthat:
Naw we going Eiffel Tower B :pimp:
View media item 1258124

They should've been pulled the trigger on a legit Gabriel/Kidd team when they were teaming somewhat, but I'm digging Kidd's development solo-wise right now, so I guess that's out of the question
Agreed on both fronts. Kidd's gotten good at this current gimmick. Would make a good IC champion.

Back
Top Bottom