WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

Roman Reigns needs to stop doing that one arm Samoan Drop. He almost killed Harper on Smackdown.

Ehh, I think that was more on Harper than Reigns. Seems like Harper was confused on what move he was even doing and was like "Oh ****" :lol:

@CelticsPride34

Watching highlights from BOLA, why does the Candice girl wrestle dudes? She beat Rich Swann. Why man?

Damn this is a stacked talent pool.

I REALLY mess with Bobby Fish man.

I really want to get into American Indys more, but the number of "super moves" that don't end matches kills it for me.

-It appears as though Big Show will be the next challenger for Brock Lesnar’s WWE World Heavyweight Championship after the Lesnar vs. John Cena rematch at the upcoming WWE Night Of Champions pay-per-view.

Although Lesnar already squashed Big Show at the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view earlier this year, the belief is that WWE is too light when it comes to top Superstars who are believable as an opponent for Lesnar.

Greeeaaaatttttt because they fail to build top stars we have to settle for the big slow :rolleyes

Why can't we see rko vs brock

Is it just me or does Big Show always sneak into the main event picture around this time every year?

-- WWE is continuing to sell Jey Uso’s injury angle be keeping him out of action during this weekend’s live events. At the WWE live event on Friday night, fans got to vote on who Jimmy Uso’s partner would be — Sin Cara or The Great Khali. Fans ended up voting for Khali. The two teamed up and defeated Luke Harper and Erick Rowan later in the show.

I rather see Show job to Bork after Cena than RKO. I'd hold off on him facing Randall Keith for a while. Could be a big match.

-It appears as though Big Show will be the next challenger for Brock Lesnar’s WWE World Heavyweight Championship after the Lesnar vs. John Cena rematch at the upcoming WWE Night Of Champions pay-per-view.

Although Lesnar already squashed Big Show at the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view earlier this year, the belief is that WWE is too light when it comes to top Superstars who are believable as an opponent for Lesnar.

Greeeaaaatttttt because they fail to build top stars we have to settle for the big slow
eyes.gif

Why can't we see rko vs brock
When push comes to shove, WWE's answer is Big Show OR... thhhhaaaa Demon Kaaaaaaaannnne!

Last edited:
Yea. Save RKO for a good build up to a nice PPV.

If thats the case, im indifferent about BS stepping up to the plate next

BS. Lol

^
Tell her nt loves her. She should make an ig booty shaking vid with "N" on one cheek and "T" on the other.

well i guess lesnar (at his age) can't repeatedly german suplex big show

but i think the most interesting part is wondering how exactly they'll take the belt off brock - anybody in here think they know how it'll happen?
with this near invincible standard they are selling

I jut hope he doesn't lose it stupidly like in a triple threat match while he's handcuffed to the ropes and someone else eats the pin.

Back
Top Bottom