WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

I'm really diggin this Supercard game..I have yet to try the KOTR though..Any tips before I give it a try..

I'm really diggin this Supercard game..I have yet to try the KOTR though..Any tips before I give it a try..
Every time I get a notification about KOTR that Im in, I make sure to open the app and swap out whoever's energy is low to keep healthy cards in

People did say reigns looks like he's dressed to play laser tag.

Reigns about to come out rockin Laser Challenge gear

RaVbZRd.jpg

Anyone tryna watch something later or have a good PPV in mind? Or should I start Nitro? Sorta wanna watch some E programming though.

I started Nitro earlier.
---------------------
I always thought this Triple H gif was from something else but it's from
one of my favorite Foley promo.
84woR.gif

Last edited:
@CelticsPride34

Watching highlights from BOLA, why does the Candice girl wrestle dudes? She beat Rich Swann. Why man?

Damn this is a stacked talent pool.

I REALLY mess with Bobby Fish man.

I really want to get into American Indys more, but the number of "super moves" that don't end matches kills it for me.

Because Candace is one bad *** girl.... Watch Eleven, and see how much she bled...

I have the chance to go to WWE live again at school. Probably gonna skip out this time, football is back :pimp:

Well im home bored again. Ppl went out at bad timing for me so stuck home for now. Thinking bout watching some bad WCW ppvs, playing Watch Dogs or listening to another Review A Wai lol

missed out on this era, was in college & stopped watching wrestling before that

if there is such a match...can someone post a steve austin match where he legit gets beat 1-2-3, everyone's happy
preferably a heavyweight title exchange

also - an undertaker match by the same standards

thanks

oh ya, please post a john cena match (preferably w/o much blading) that is actually legit really good including him wrestling
curious if yall NT haters can produce a match for me in an unbiased way

thanks again

missed out on this era, was in college & stopped watching wrestling before that

if there is such a match...can someone post a steve austin match where he legit gets beat 1-2-3, everyone's happy
preferably a heavyweight title exchange

also - an undertaker match by the same standards

thanks

oh ya, please post a john cena match (preferably w/o much blading) that is actually legit really good including him wrestling
curious if yall NT haters can produce a match for me in an unbiased way

thanks again
Austin/HHH/Mankind triple threat match Summerslam 99
Cena vs Punk MITB 11

there are two great matches from my childhood that i wanted to offer here but sadly can't find embedd links...

andre the giant v killer khan (stretcher match)
andre the giant v big john studd (steel cage match)

these are really good matches imo
rip andre, but by 1981 - his stuff was mostly trash in ring

but these two are actually great

maybe with da network - yall can watch em and let me know

http://de.wwe.com/videos/2013/05/15...n---stretcher-match-the-spectrum-nov.-14-1981

Did they upload the old stuff on the network?

Nope watching on a hulu + subscription that came free with a smart tv I purchased. They can't put them up until the Hulu deal is done whenever that is. Same for current raw and smackdowns.

Last edited:
Skip Sheffield :lol: this is so bad. I'm glad they changed the formate for nxt up. Miz trying to bury Bryan smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom