Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

really are you that guy, I don't care if the fight is an hour or 10 seconds, the character is who the character is built up to be, unless you tell me he will debut some new moves I don't need the match to tell me his character, blame the roster but don't tell me he's hurting and it's only the 3rd heel because of lack of talent, so if they get better talent in he falls, so he isn't that good?

Yeah, I'm the guy that calls a squash match a squash match. If you don't care if a match is 10 seconds long we look at wrestling different then. This is getting incredibly redundant man you're going to fight anything that's said in remote opposition at this point. Imma let this go.

Losing to the worst version of Randy that we've ever seen surely doesn't do him any favors is all I'm saying. Especially if he's supposed to be a "dominant" heel
again not doing favors doesn't equate to hurting, going over on orton would be better, but it's not like he is losing to sami though

Yeah, I'm the guy that calls a squash match a squash match. This is getting incredibly redundant man you're going to fight anything that's said in remote opposition at this point. Imma let this go.
i'm not going to fight anything just to fight it, but a squash match against a top 5 face doesn't hurt, because rusev is ALREADY ESTABLISHED..... did I need to see him kick orton 100 times, apply the camel clutch then catch an RKO'd to look strong?

Well now he uses his actual speaking voice. He's not Russian anymore :lol:
he's different that's enough, trump put that call in, russia is cool
donald_thumbs_up.jpg

that's the point I don't see him getting any kind of treatment orton or cena opponents don't get, but you didn't answer my question if they hurt his character, where do you have him ranked on sd

Sorry, I missed that part of the question, my bad. I guess he is mid card somewhere. I would say he is in the same place as Or-tan.

Asuka out 6-8 weeks with a broken collarbone does the title get vacated :nerd:

Sorry drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345

I am a sad panda today, but I think IF it is legit ( and I am hoping it is work not only for her health but for this fantasy booking) it allows Kairi to win, and set up Her vs Asuka at the next Takeover OR they push the vacate, she stays undefeated, and Kairi either wins it with the MYC or takes on the next in line to snag it. She will do just as well as Asuka has and she is gonna be super over. She is just too effing cute and happy not to. She is what Zayn wishes he was as far as come from behind type performers.

No pun intended...

it's a fair point that someone's required level of success to have their character taken seriously is inherently tied to the nature of that character.

Money Mayweather gets to never shut the **** up about how great he is because he has never been defeated in his sport so...like, what?

"The Notorious" Conor McGregor maintains his notoriety not because he is unbeaten or unbeatable, but because he's just the scrappiest loudmouth Irish bastard on the planet and blah blah blah.

as a result of its resilient nature, his gimmick is so widely accepted that he is given credibility to compete in an almost completely different sport on a world-class level, almost like a championship Indian cricket player signed to an MLB team's 40 man playoff roster as a designated hitter.

bottom line is if your whole thing is that you're an unassailable badass, you have to perform like one every step of the way to be perceived as successful.

Ronda Rousey.

Back
Top Bottom