Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The first lady of wrestling, Missy Hyatt has been everywhere in wrestling. She sits down with Colt for a civilized talk about being a woman in the early days of the genre. Sponsors: Harrys.com (CODE: WRESTLING), DoubleTakeUniverse.com :

@casekicks  @gunnascott  

WarlikeUniformGalapagosmockingbird.gif

DopeySnoopyKakarikis.gif

SeparateTestyFlyinglemur.gif

NicePerkyKoala.gif

BelatedZigzagHummingbird.gif

IlliterateAdmiredLcont.gif

PoshDefensiveCaterpillar.gif

melina.jpg

emma-3.jpg

natalya.jpg

[imghttp://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/kaitlyn-7.jpg][/img]
brooke-3.jpg

eden-2.jpg

mandy-1.jpg

lana-3.jpg

noelle-2.jpg

billie-kay-1.jpg

nikki-3.jpg

peyton.jpg

12328131_1978522609038641_1905864412_n.jpg

12825744_221299561555121_1495188006_n.jpg

ZYsFiVg.jpg

050.jpg

MindlessEmptyAsianwaterbuffalo.gif

oWOsX4f.gif

11349453_975166102532739_910303346_n.jpg

0BO40WL.jpg

BigheartedIncredibleKarakul.gif

Vg522Sj.jpg

0B40niv.jpg

mbnr3tM.jpg

:nthat:

Red shirt guy at NXT was at The Rumble. He's in a wheelchair and had people help him get around. Biggest guy I've ever seen in person.

What are your plans for the belt?

Carry it around?

Put it in a trophy room at your house?
I'll be honest with you, I'm going to wear it around the crib and during parties while strumming Voodoo Child on it.

Anyway, man I went to BeltTalk, shhhhhh...wanting a fandu seemed like I was ninjahood advocating on the side of grey market retros. Dudes are serious over there.

I'll be honest with you, I'm going to wear it around the crib and during parties while strumming Voodoo Child on it.

Anyway, man I went to BeltTalk, shhhhhh...wanting a fandu seemed like I was ninjahood advocating on the side of grey market retros. Dudes are serious over there.

Them belttalk dudes think the only thing you should buy is a $10,000 Milican or Parks belt..

Them belttalk dudes think the only thing you should buy is a $10,000 Milican or Parks belt..

When I'm rich... I will buy one of those... And wear it while smashing...

Seems like fandu may soon make a version 4 of their big gold, probably a bigger, more accurate size.
I'm going to the rafters and observe for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom