Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The way Yokozuna eliminated Macho from the Royal Rumble is so damn stupid
was rooting extra hard for the Savage to pull out the rumble wins.broke my heart as a kid
The way Yokozuna eliminated Macho from the Royal Rumble is so damn stupid

iysLcqKa.gif

Last edited:
How much of a lose do you guys think they get hit with when people stream the PPV events on the network as opposed to actually ordering it on PPV? Little? Big? Or do they profit from it?

Dudes on Review A Raw mentioning Cole promoting YouTube instead of the WWE network :lol: I didn't even catch that initially

Last edited:
Dudes on Review A Raw mentioning Cole promoting YouTube instead of the WWE network :lol: I didn't even catch that initially

I'm sure it was intentional... Even though they need to pimp the network, they still have deals with other companies... The YouTube channel still does big numbers and I ALWAYS catch a commercial before a video... It's not like he says Daily Motion or something :lol:...

Had a dream I had a Shooting Star Press contest with BJ Penn. Random as hell. We ended up in a tie, judges were some janitors from my job

-Titus O’Neil is taking responsibility for the incident that led to his 60-day suspension for WWE.

The Prime Time Player made national headlines last month when word got out that he was suspended for horsing around with WWE head honcho Vince McMahon live on RAW. Some publications played the race card. Even his close friend Batista urged Titus to quit WWE over the incident.

During a recent talk with RapZilla.com, Titus explains that he’s never quit anything in his life and accepts the punishment handed down to him.

“Regardless if it was too harsh or overreacting or whatever people have deemed it, it all stems from my mistake. Whether I agree with it or not, I am owning it. I’m doing what I’d normally do in any other situation.”

He also noted that he plans on leaving WWE when his current deal expires. In the meantime, he’s making the best of a bad situation by spending time with friends and family.

Titus has probably been having the most fun he's ever had during this suspension :lol:

Last edited:
Paid leave? Enjoying free time? Not jobbing?

Sounds good, but what's he gonna do after leaving the company?

Back
Top Bottom